Reviews for Sonic Heroes: Generation X
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Cool intros, it's a bit weird that espio and victor are together since they were rivals in sonic x, but I like all the kids! ;)
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
So cool, love AJ! This story will get better, I just want shadow to say something! I mean actually speak, not his usual annoyed huff.
Kris Ichijouchi chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
AJ changes so much! He goes the opposite of shadow. With those abilities, that kid's freakin' dangerous! He should have emotion inhibitors like his father's chaos ones! ;)
Abandonded and Left chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
Lovz you! Lol, keep writing this as I'm very much enjoying it.
chaoitix extremist chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
ChaosXTikal? Weird...
chaotix extremist chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Killing kids...I like that.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
Creepy the child of Tikal and Chaos!

I have many a child for the Sonic Heroes if you need one.
chaotix extremist chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
please tell me the chaotix's are theres right? why is charmy with tails? are they GAY? is vector with espio? this is getting confusing...
chaotix extremist chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
yay! the chaotix have kids! can you put charmy in the story?please?
Ri2 chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Wait...if Clover's adopted...then who are her ACTUAL parents? Another fox and bee couple!

Big and Cream? OO Uh, if he rolls over, wouldn't he crush her?
MewSpiceelishis chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
OH! Awsome! LOve Erick and Honey! Does Honey have a chao? What Happened to cheese?
Ri2 chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
What I really want to know...is how the heck Vector, lacking reproductive organs, gave birth to those two kids.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Okay I really don't care about daughters anymore as long as you update! Attention you are now on my favoritse list
Random person chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Howdy! I like Espilon! She KIcks my lame arse! But their needs to be more daughters! Pleez tell me that Tails and Cream had a Girl!
Random person chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
I love it but pleez tell mee that youll include th children of other sonic ppls characters and pleez have some be girls!