Reviews for Cat's Claw
Martial Arts Student chapter 7 . 7/24
Not bad, I'd have liked a longer fight scene with Kuro though
Andelevion chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Frick, this is awesome
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Not bad.
JTora chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Greetings! * Adjusts Glasses with Palm* Hhaha! just kidding, but honestly Captain Kuro is one of my fav OP villians, maybe it is that absolute brilliance with which he does piratey things? Anyhow you capture his personality perfectly. I think it is funny thtat Tahsigi never does quite knoqw what Kuro has in mind. I love to come and reread this one over and over gain. As a fan of the Pirate with the thousand plans I give you a big thumbs up!
Mokona-Midoki chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Good job on this story! I really liked hearing something from Tashigi's point of view, and I have to say that I loved the opening bit about the differences between Hina and Tashigi.

You did really well with keeping everybody in character and made the plot believable and entertaining. Keep up the good work!
Tempurasky chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I don't remember if I've reviewed this beauty. Ah well.

I read this on my DS through my R4 and, after reading around 80 One Piece fanfiction, I felt it was fair to start picking favorites under each genre. Cat's Claw, is easily my favorite in adventure!

The characters avoided all bland, face value, superficial descriptions. If anything you added depth to Kuro and Tashigi. Each chapter was coordinated and easy to understand with the series time-line, the plot was easy to incorporate into the one piece plot! While it was not hard to conceive it wasn't boring, rather, I couldn't put it down at 4am. In fact, I want to read this again and review each chapter. Usually I retain literature well and have little desire to re-read anything but this was a GOOD read with enough twists and detail that going back should add to the overall enjoyment. My expressions during this were equivalent to ones I would wear at a theme park. Really, thank you. 3
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Two thumbs WAY up for this! I don't remember if I ever review it before, but I started reading this fanfi a long time ago. I hadn't checked it for a long time, and you have no idea how happy I was to see that it had more chapters!
May Never Know chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Your story is excellent! I love Captain Kuro for one reason and for another reason, you kept him, Tashigi, and all the others in character so well. I could literally imagine myself watching an anime of this and it would have fit in the series perfectly. Your writing is also lovely and sophisticated. The plot was clearly well thought-out. You stayed within the bounds of the "One Piece" world extremely well and kept my interest to the very end.

I also loved the last line, "But she'd keep the ears". That just made me grin that she still wanted to retain some record of her being part of Kuro's crew.

I went looking for Kuro fan-fics and found a masterpiece. Or at least a bleedin' great read. :)

If you ever decided to make a sequel of these two working together again, I'm positive I'd read it. And add it to my favorites, like I did this one! D

Archfiend chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
Iwonder whether you will continue,for this seems like a good point to end it, on the other hand, this story is excellent and seeing such a story to end is always a bit heartbreaking. If you can, continue, if not excellent point at which you can stop
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Woot! Is that the grand finale? I like how you linked it all in seemlessly with the greater OP timeline- it just works. As I've said- nearly every chapter- thatnks a lot for writing this adventure, and having us (the readers) along for the ride. It was a great one!
StarSparklez chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
Oh, I loved this chapter. How beautifully written concise, interesting, colorful. The plot was very well thought out, clearly you knew exactly where you were going from the start. I love your characterization of both Kuro and Tashigi so much, it's really all I can do not to jump and squeal in delight. :D Probably the best OnePiece fic I have read in the past 4 years. Thank you, thank you so much.
shikome kido mi chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
Wow, sorry to see this end, but not sorry to finally see it at the same time.

Your ability to keep characters feeling the way they do from canon while having them uphold alliances with people they should despise is commendable and this story makes for a delightful read.
CWolf2 chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
The explanation of Bonney's power was very clever. You've created a wonderful adventure, I almost expect to see it in the actual manga somewhere. Great job!
Oni Giri Slash chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Great ending to the story. I'm glad she kept the ears, a rememberance of her experience, yes?

I really enjoyed this story! Keep writing!

StarSparklez chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Oh Goodness, I'm reading this for the fifth time and only now do I realize I never reviewed this chapter and thanked you for your update! The Tashigi/Kuro interaction is getting to me srsly! I am very tempted to somehow have her end up under his command in one of my own fics! Your style makes every single action so interesting, and I find myself reading and concentrating intently on every detail as if it is somehow going to be of crucial importance in the next paragraph, because that's just how cool your writting style is! I also can't wait to see whether or not the Straw Hats are going to make an appearance before all the action is over, but I gotta admit that, while I am looking forwards to seeing Tashigi's encounter with Zoro, I also like the way you focus on her character in here. She's my favorite you know :P

Thx for sharing this great fic! Hope you can update this soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »