Reviews for It’s a Russian thing…
wmwhitewolf chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Love it more please i like susan as a slayer
Bluemouser chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
A shame you never finished this story. The Supernatural meets Science Fiction Genre is one that needs to be explored more often. Especially now, Scientific v Spiritual is a major theme of our times. I also liked how you manouvered the characters, just as it was starting to get a bit heavy, Spike shines through (hop on one leg) and Marcus takes him seriously!
Lost MP chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Susan the Vampire Slayer!

Marcus... the Xander...?

Susan taking it to Mr. Morden, Buffy-style?

I approve!
Carree chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
interesting...i love both these shows and so far i think your doing a pretty good job. it's been a long time since you updated but hey i can dream you'll update again right?
Rogue7 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
This is a great story, I hope you return to it in the near future
inq101 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
MORE!

PLEASE!
zafaran chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Any possibility of getting more chapters on this story sometime? You've got quite an interesting story going at the moment, and I'd love to find out what happens in the rest of the story. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
Oh my... So what happened to Angel? Did he get his Shanshu and die of old age or something? Or was he dusted? And will there be any IM in this story? And what of the PTB? Are they still in charge? And how does Lorien fit in with the Powers that Be?
DNelson chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Hey! Don't stop the story just because you forgot that The Wolf, The Ram and The Hart are heart-less.
Dionne chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Isn't it "Wolfram & Hart"? You were using heart (as in pumps blood), not hart (as in a male deer).

I know that you're a bad speller (me too), but you used "heart" (pumps blood) every time, so I think you were just using the wrong word.

Anyway, good story. I like how you have Dawn, Harmony and Illyria still around, but shouldn't Wesley be dead?

Dionne :)
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
This story is getting INTERESTING! First we have W&H on the station, even if it is a temporary base. Then we find out that Wesley is still around as is Lyra. NOW, Kosh is getting in on the act! I just wonder WHAT the Vorlons have to say about all that is going on.
Little Problem chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
I noticed a slight problem with the end of this chapter. Kosh explaining everything? Since when has that ever happened? It just doesn't fit.

Everything else seems to be pretty good so far though.
Evilclone chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Very nice, hope to see chapter 3 soon!
Quatoria23 chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Excellent! Never read this particular crossover before, but it is interesting and very plausibly done. Your writing is very smooth and flows naturally... i look forward to reading more.
tammin chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Okay, this is interesting, is Susan also a telepath as well as a slayer in this story. I like the story so far. however a correction; it's Psicorps not Psicore. Remember the corps is mother, the corps is father.