Reviews for Appetite for Death
missdaisy2 chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
Okay... WOW! Loved it. I'm so glad they found Nick in time. I'm also really glad that Nick and Sara got together in the end. They deserve some happiness after what they went through in this story. I'm glad Ellie made an appearence. Brass really loves her and I'm glad she got cleaned up for this story, for him. Great story. Definately one of my favorites now!

Melissa
missdaisy2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Okay, so I am going through all the Nick and Sara stories here on and I came across yours and it looked interesting so I started reading it. I've been captivated by the entire story so far, and I was going to leave a review at the end (I still will by the way), but I just had to review right here and say that I think I figured out how the virus thingy got into the guys system. I think it was the cologne. I think the creepy guy who murdered the congressman sent him cologne and he did the same thing to Nick. I'm going to see if I'm right, right now. Great story so far. Now I'm off to finish reading it.

Melissa
keltiksgirl chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
just read your story I liked it.. very good...
katydid13 chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
I just discovered the Nick and Sarah ship. I thought this was a wonderful story! I hope you write more in the future.
nickysbabygirl chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
OH god that was oh I don't know what to say breathtaking. I am in tears I thought sometihng bad was going to happen to Nick thank god everything worked out. You did a wonderful job I really enjoyed it even though I cried through most of the story.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
A very intense, angst and terrific story! You're an amazing writer and one of my fav authors in this site. I'm reading some of your older stories (all with N/S, I'm hooked on Nick, too...) and I can't say wich is the best of them. Thank for sharing with us.

Hope you give us another new story really soon., please!
bomber6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I have just found this story and have to say how great it was. I hope you do more NS stories soon.
Fleetwood Mac chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
The killer couldn't have predicted that Harold and his wife would have burnt to death in a car crash. The way you wrote the plot makes it sound like he would have died of food poisoning or something if not for the accident. Of course he's indirectly responsible for it, but it's very presumptuous of the CSI to think that the killer planned for the victims to be burnt to death in the crash, which isn't that common.

I've only read ch1 so far because I felt the need to say that... but other then that, so far so good. Review the rest later if/when I finish reading.
Sprinkles143 chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
wow that was a short one...not your usual 20 chapter novel :) but it still had plenty of drama - nice work! i so wish nick and sara would get together more on the show already...haha well i get my fanfic fix so it's all good. happy upcoming 4th of july!
Vengeful chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Wonderful ending. It was very suspensful. Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter (I have lazyiness issues). Well, I hope you eventually do write more! Good job!
vonnie836 chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Sorry to see this story end so abruptly, I could have done with a little bit more comfort yet! But I know how frustrating it can be if no one reviews. Don't let it get you down so, sometimes people don't have time to read something right away or the might be on vacation or just don't like a certain chapter well enough. That doesn't mean they don't like the story! So just hang in there, maybe you could get yourself motivated to do a rewrite of the last chapter. Now don't get me wrong so, there is nothing wrong with this chapter, just my personal wish to see this go on a little longer. After all, your thread to end this soon has gotten me to review the last few chapters! I do like your writing a lot! Vonnie
Little Tussi chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Yess they are ok keep going its greate.
rozzy07 chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Loved this story. You've crammed so much tension and drama into this that I am left breathless, and with an ending so sweet that I'm left with a smile on my face. Bravo. Eagerly looking forward to your next story as I know it will be another enjoyable read. Keep the words flowing. Big big thanks. Rozzy.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
That last chapter was awesome, its a shame you had to finish it, but I'm glad you did it so well, and that both Brass and Nick could recover. I loved the ending where you gave us a little bit of what happened to each person, such as Brass punching Wallace and that Miller and his wife reunited etc. I really enjoyed this story. A job well done!

Deborah
Karen chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
This story was wonderful and well written. I noticed that you have wrote several other CSI stories I look forward to reading them as well. Thank you for sharing your great writing skills with us.