Reviews for Keeping the Moon
random person chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
They kissed! *fan girl squeel* I have fallen in love with this story and I'm sad to see it end. *pouts* you are such an amazing author! The way you crafted this story was brilliant! I'll make sure to look at more of your story's in the futchure!

Bye for now,
random person out, peace
#:9-(
random person chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Oh glob! This sure is getting romantic! Woo! I love it! Your story is amazing!
random person chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Yay! Ponyboy forgave her! All is right with the world! I can die in peace!
random person chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
I really like how you use the eclipse in this story, it adds a special touch. I think that its the little things that make a book good. And this book is GREAT. The characters seem in character. It has intresting drama. AND there is now innaproprite fluff! So far. I hate
Reading a fanfic that has things your tipical 11 year old should not be reading. Like that one time I accidentally read a fanfic that had lemons... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THE AUTHOR SAID SOMETHING ABOUT LEMONS IN THE A.N. BUT I THOUGHT THE CHARACTERS WOULD BE MAKING LEMONADE NOT HAVING SEX! I AM NOW SCARED FOR LIFE! I USED TO BE UNTAINTED! NOW IM NOT! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGG!
random person chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Oh ponyboy. The poor kid ( I'm calling a 14 year old dude a kid when I'm only 11. Huh ). I hope he finds someone else. All I really hope is that hes happy in the end of this story. I wonder if he can find it in his heart to treat Roxy not so coldly. Hmmm. ROXY X DALLY IS AWSOME!
random person chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
There are no words to express how much I hare Mike.
random person chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
SOMETHING BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN! NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
that's all I have to say at this moment.
YOUR STORY OS AWSOME!
random person chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
*singing a song*
"And all the dally lover's go!
Awwww Aw Aw Awwwww
Aw Aw Awwwww Aw Aw Aw Awwwwwww!"
random person chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
I must ask you, is this in a alternate reality where dally and Jonny don't die? If so then let me just say, BOOYEAH! P.S. even though I am a ponyboy fan I have to say dally and foxier would be pretty cute together. P.S.S. the sex God? Bthhhhh! I nearly spit put all of my milk comikaly onto my comic book project it was that funny! *giggles like crazy while you back away slowly*
random person chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Dally and roxie hmmmm. YOUR STORY IS AWSOME!
random person chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
I really hope it will be ponyboy. I hope so. Or two-bit. Two-bit is my third fav outsiders character.
random person chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Ponyboy. Defanyly ponyboy. Hes my favorite. If not ponyboy the two-bit!

&:,9-(
random person chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Just finished reading chapter. SANDY EVIE I WILL KEEL YOU! DONT YOU KNOW ITS RUDE TO SAY THAT SORT OF THING WHEN THE PERSON YOUR CRITISIZING IS RIGHT THERE! HOW DARE YOU! STOP BEING SO MUFFIN MEAN! SODA BREAK UP WITH SANDY RIGHT NOW!
random person chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!
The chapter name has a bad word in it! Anyway I have not even read this chapter yet
( cause I reveiwed right away) and I do not know how awesome it is yet. Time for reading!
random person chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Mmmmmmm... I want to say something but I'm not sure what.
Oh, got it! YOUR STORY IS AWSOME