Reviews for Kenshin's a WHAT?
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
rotflmao
pooguy chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
what?
pooguy chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
what the fuck, this is almost as crazy as seeing someone who youve never seen being mugged under your bed by a sheep
ss10009 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
LOL! This story was so funny and messed up. But messed up in the humorous way. Good fic.
Misty Narumi chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
*rolls on the floor laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOL all three chapters were FUNNY!

Kenshin-chan!

keep them up! Update soon please!
kenihiko chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
not my hiko. god of squirrels? well god of something. okay okay they were all funny. i liked them.
pinoykengumi7 chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
Eheeheehee! I think that the first chapter was the best, but the following chapters were good too! Are you going to continue it? Keep up the good work,

-Duckii Mustang-
Animanga Author chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
XD SO funny! I laughed so hard I cried! Cute story! I love it muchly!

_
S3r3nity chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
He sparkled again. “All that I wish, I can easily attain. For I am the mighty Hiko-sama. I Am God.”

To prove his point, he smited a squirrel by throwing a rock at it.

The other squirrels gasped in horror.

Oh my goodness that was BRILLIANT! You've got one great talent of writing humor and integrating the story with what the author was doing. It's a wonderful story along with your other ones. Lovely, lovely choice of diction. :)
Edward Eklo chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
Wait, wait, why doesn't little itty bitty wee squirrel-sized Kenshin feel the need to gather nuts as tribute for Hiko? He should. Screw water, the buckets would be of better use gathering nuts for Hiko. Doesn't Hiko know that nuts are high in protein? Oh well. Hiko is God of everything, not just squirrels. He hides nuts in his cape.
Edward Eklo chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
No, I think that Saitoh sticks his drugs in lollypop sticks. Is that even legal? I'm scared...
Edward Eklo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey, even I ogle Aoshi's ass every once in a while. And I'm a straight guy. Is Kenshin a man-whore then? Weird...

In anycase, I do enjoy your odd stories with no plot line.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Lol. Literally LOL! That was just so funny. But mostly because of Kenshin's..."little, itty-bitty wee" description for everything. Lol. It was funny. You should make chapters like this for all the guys. Lol. Just don't make them all Gods of little, itty-bitty wee creatures. Lol. If you like the idea, update soon. If not...oh well, it was worth a shot. Laters!