Reviews for Happily Ever After
Animefan1900 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
this is good, update pleaze
Unknown chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Funny...plz update.
fire666 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
priceless. So loving your story. I'm late, I know but I so want an other chapter
tragedymaster01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
kai is so hot! and the beginning...sitting and running and...well it was hilarious! lug this sroty update soon!

the most awepic tala fan evah!
tragedymaster01 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
lol, mariah is so evil! and tala is so...well, u know. anyway u better update or else ill come after u!

the most awepic tala fan evah!
andysanime chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Oh god no, please no, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WE LOST KAI TO THE CRAZIES! T.T. Anyway, good job on this so far.
Pickle Reviver chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
such a shame you aren't continuing this! This story is GREAT! And I would love to read more of it!
Katliyah chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
love it!
bitch of your dream chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
dranzer is a girl. are you forget that?
Elves of the Moon chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Oh help! I'm dieing of laughter on the spot. Seriously, Tyson is such a failure at being a valiant prince (ah well, he might surprise me still) Haha, Max is absolutely fantastic! Never mind I'd run away when he decides to cast a spell.

I'll be sure to follow this up (I can't leave when Kai was brainwashed -temporarily I may hope?- like this. I wonder just what will get him back to normal)

Remembers to go and check when this was last updated... 05 I suppose that means I oughtn't have too high hopes on reading another chapter soon? What a shame. I'll subscribe anyway (you never know)
Kero-sempai chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
More! More! We need MORE! /NEED/! Oh, and if you really aren't working on Amnesia anymore, I'd be happy if you'd let me adopt it! (And, uh...possibly if you'd tell me /how/ to adopt it...xD;)
StZen chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Some day...preferably soon...you have got to finish this! I swear, it's awesome! Ridiculous and pure genius at the same time D I love it!
Foxxy-Kyuubi-lover chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
lol plz countinue i luv it that last part OMG so funny plz countinue this is the frirst story i acutuly read wiv u as author ad i allready wanna c if u have others!
Na-cat chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
This is seriously funny! I've laughed my way through these five chapters XD

I really hope you pick this story up again one day :)
Asai chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
This fic is great! I feel sad, because you left it...