Reviews for Remembering
springchild chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
I really like this story. I saw in some of your other reviews that people reamed you for little crap but that's sooo not the point. I really feel for McGee in this. Love McAbby stuff and I don't know how long it'll take before I can listen to that song (which already pulls at emotions just in its own lyrics) again without feeling something.
Charmingly Gorgeous chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
Hey - We know you probably hate us right now, after all some of us (Hannah and Julie, who still refuses to talk to you, lol, she's such a cheerleader) flamed you with your poem. Anyway, Hannah and I (Kels) decided to see if you're any better at stories. I think you are. I really liked this story, so did Hannah. You could have dragged that out a bit longer, but it's still a good story. I see lots of people gave you hell for 'Abbey', so moving on. Good song, really good song. Thoughts should also be in italics, or some people like to use ''. Anyway, I hope to see more of your writing - and less of your hateful poems, lol. You should write a poem about something you really love - obviously McAbby. I would really love to read that, even though I'm a GAbby fan.

Love

Kels and Hannah
Abby1 chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
I don't think even Gibbs would expect McGee to keep working after his girlfriend died.
Abby1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
bit of a leap for McGee to make, she was with friends, if they were male that means that she was cheating on him?
Abby1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Good, much better. I like it.
Abby1 chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
you spell her name ABBY.

Would McGee really shout, even in grief we still stay the same person we are and the reaction must mirror this.
Abby1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
1. McAbby not McAbbey.

2. NCIS start work at 9? Really that's interesting I though they were there from 8.

3. " " indicates speech not thought.

4. gawd god, he's not going to strike you down for blaspheming in a story.

5. Good start, I like the way you write and I like they way you drew me in, maybe a longer chapter to start would be good.
crazyperson chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
this was an interesting story. i liked it. it was really quite sad.
Dixieland Delight chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
First of all, you might want to note that Abby is spelled with no 'e.' I would also recommend running your work past a beta reader, because I noticed a few grammatical errors. Otherwise, you have an interesting, unique storyline- I dont think I've read anything about Abby dying before.
WiseDreamer chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
whoa, wait, what? write more! NOW!
Twitch in my eye chapter 1 . 5/14/2005