Reviews for A Father's Embrace
CountryLuna chapter 41 . 6/6/2010
Yea! love the story great idea to add Ayame & koga to the story. Wonder how it will turn out? XD
angel-kamui chapter 39 . 12/6/2007
I'm reviewing in chapter 39 because I already reviewed the last two chapters you updated. In case you haven't notice, it's been two years already since your last update. I, as well as others, are quite sad you haven't worked on this magnificent story. Hope you haven't given up on it yet, because it would be sad to let it go to waste when you had so many chapters already.
Kell Shock chapter 41 . 6/19/2007
Update please!
sneaky.silent.ninja chapter 41 . 5/4/2007
eek! u haven't updated for over a year? 0_0;;

r u sick? i hope not...that was a good story. i read it on my cell phone. it took me till 6 in the morning to finish it...but it was really good! been waiting for chapter 42 for a while, though. please don't ignore this story, it's really good. far better than what i can accomplish. :)
The Sacred Tree chapter 40 . 1/16/2007
UPDATE SOON PLEASE !1 I'VE BEEN WAITING SOO LONG FOR YOU TO UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER IM WAITING FOR CHAPTER 42 ...YEAH IM REVEIWING IN CHAPTER 40 CAUSE I ALREADY REVIEWED IN CHAPTER 41 BUT PLEASE WRITE SOON !1 IM BEGGING
inu-tiger-luver-393 chapter 13 . 12/12/2006
Wow this story is addictive!
foxcat chapter 41 . 11/25/2006
good story, but it's been a long time since you've updated it - hope you're ok, and for this reason, i won't write a long review, cos it would kinda be a waste if u don't read it...de-wa, God bless
Jesse A. Harper chapter 41 . 10/26/2006
Woah... Nice. Please update soon.
spirited41026 chapter 41 . 10/22/2006
Are you going to update soon?
Underworld666 chapter 41 . 10/4/2006
*slams head on computer desk* update please...
The Sacred Tree chapter 41 . 9/14/2006
please write soon please pleaseplease pleaseplease pleaseplease please please please please please please please
fdiw chapter 41 . 7/16/2006
man i havent read this in ages nice story but after a year long break i was exspecting more chapters.
CeKhay chapter 41 . 4/30/2006
_ you got an awesome story here! Can't wait for ur next chapter!
ChocolateBrownie24 chapter 41 . 3/17/2006
pleaz hurry and update! your story is awsome
angel-kamui chapter 41 . 3/4/2006
I read this chapter when you updated it last but didn't write a review. Now I'm writing one just to ask, why haven't you updated in so long? You usually updated fast but now it has been 3 months since your last update. Please update! The story was getting better by the chapter!