Reviews for Fixed Determinence
Leens chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Corey's Catsup & Mustard is my fav eats in Manchester, nevermind that DDD was there. Mmm rodeo burger... hahahaha
Mackv34 chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Read the whole thing in one sitting :)
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
You do realize that Canada is north, not south, of Detroit right?
Amber611 chapter 25 . 2/12/2012
Awesome fic, and job! LOVED it!
Kou Shun'u chapter 24 . 11/4/2011
its Chutes N' Ladders not Shoots N' Ladders
Kou Shun'u chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
well if they are going by amtrak i hoped they booked ahead otherwise itll cost them $65 each, one way. and then of course there is the constant major train delays. going by metro north would be more reliable and cheaper but the train doesnt go to hartford are so theyd have to drive to a station 30 miles soooo, not so convinent but paying $12.50 rather than $65 is a major difference.
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
so her car was totalled? if it wasnt a fender bender, why wouldnt she report it- she'd have to all for all the damages and not tristan's insurance. having been in an accident with an 18 wheeler that drove off and having my car totalled on all sides- i know firsthand. thus it will affect her rating in her insurance eyes all the more. with it being a fender bender it makes total sence not to report it since that is minimal damage and you dont want it to affect your insurance- thus going with the dinner offer.

ha- she works foe logan.
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
oops sorry you do say the date. i did appreciate it when i first read it but then went to do something else and forgot you had.

definately was suprised that tristan was the performer.
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
is this taknig place the year after college? if not when?
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
se must have hit his car quite bad, and at quite a speed, if she cant drive her car and needs a new one. i would have thought it would be just a fender bender.
TL22 chapter 25 . 10/21/2011
I enjoyed the story it is well written. The outcome was never in doubt, but I am a sucker for happy endings.

Excellent story
TL22 chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. You wrote Paris perfectly.

The one thing you wrote that got my attention was when Rory told Logan that she was not going to be a trophy on his arm. I have always felt that was the extent of their relationship. Logan thought of her as more of a possession than a mate. I think you nailed that perfectly.
TL22 chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
This is a very good chapter. I like how Rory finally realized what she did in her affair with Dean

Tristan kick Dean's ass?

You could have had some tender moments with Rory putting Tristan back together

I enjoyed this chapter it is well written and fast paced
TL22 chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Ummm Tristan you need to be a bad boy and continue on. She might be in worse mood than when you picked her up. What a gentleman.

Good chapter.
TL22 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Very nice chapter. You captured Emily perfectly. And of course Paris would be winning a scrabble game.