Reviews for Chariots of the Gods
WhiteNaomi chapter 26 . 10/8/2013
COOOL STORY XD when will be next :3? when? when? XD
Komiv chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this, but I'm definitely glad that I did! I wouldn't have thought of this kind of AU for a story, but the amount of detail you've put into building up the world and characters for it is wonderful. I like the way you've reinterpreted details like the Duel Monsters, inter-character relations, and the Ancient Egyptian roots for the sci-fi setting. The multiple plotlines are all very interesting and I would love to see where this goes next!
Zero02030406 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
So when u get into a motor cycle accident u find ur true love, I have to find a motor cycle then!
Noremac1 chapter 26 . 3/20/2012
This is awesome! Fix the cliffhanger? *puppy eyes*
Etna Demon Neko chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
This is awesome! You have great talent as a writer. Also, I read about the problems in your life a couple of chapters back and would like to say that I'm sorry to hear that. This story has a great plot and you describe everything so vibrantly that it feels as though you are truly experiencing the emotional and physical turmoil. I hope that your health is okay and look forward to the next chapter!
TrebleTwenty chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
Oh My God! I think I might be addicted!

This is so amazing it's unreal!

I hope you can rescue it from the dead computer!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Sounds really AMAZING! And can't wait to read more! Has me totally hooked and you just write FANTASTIC! Ja ne and good luck! ]] xoxo
Nyxton chapter 26 . 10/16/2011
Have I ever mentioned how very much I love this story? Because it's true, this one - and every other one you've written - is incredible. fantastic. amazing.

I could go on. 3

Let me just say, when I feel down, I go back to your writing. Your combination of undeniable wit and unbelievable plot never fails to bring a smile to my face.

I'm not urging you to update, I understand you have a life that takes precedence to this, but i'm simply saying.

Never stop writing, you have a true gift. 3

And thank you very much for sharing this with us all.
shmeepeh chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Ahh, It took me forever to get around to starting this because of "mechs and aliens" in the YGO universe. Seems I wasn't the only one, - and I'm very sorry I waited!

You've created a really intriguing world with this story. I'm just disappointed to see that it looks as though it's been scrapped. Should you get around to updating your fics again, know that you have a lot of fans of this story! (course, that doesn't matter if your writer's block is the size of the planet itself. or if its nearly complete but unable to be rescued.) I was trying to convince myself to stop reading in case there's a huge cliffie ahead of me, but I think I'm too absorbed.. Mmm. Yep, I am.

Good luck getting another laptop and such!
Kanda Yuuki chapter 26 . 7/12/2011
Please continue? When will Malik and co discover that Yami is their Nameless Pharaoh? What will happen to Seto and Mokuba? When will Yami start trusting Malik?
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 26 . 6/27/2011
Wow. I'm thoroughly impressed with your writing style for this universe. YGO and aliens and giant mecha? I wasn't sure how well this would all blend together, but the answer is very well. I love how you have all of the characters portrayed here; from Yami's PTSD to Seto's affection for his Blue Eyes and all of the various character relationships. Even Yami and Seto are cousins, like they were in the Millennium World arc! I only wish there was more to read; I really enjoy your writing style and creativity in all of these stories. I hope you update this story sometime; I'd love to read the rest of the story you had written.
illori chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
Just finished reading this fic, even though it has been saved on my e-book for ages now.

I've got to admit, I never though that giant-mecha-in-space and YGO's shadow-magic-game could be meshed so well. But, I like your writing very much, so I thought that it couldn't be bad, so I might as well try.

Am honestly very glad that I did!

The tension, the intrigue, relations and interactions - I was so hooked that I spent half the night reading without realising!

Some things took me by surprise, like Yami being Seto and Mokuba's cousin (I suppose that means that Seto and Mokuba are Kaiba by blood and not by adoption), Yami being engaged to Anzu, and Tea as separate person (does that mean that there is Jounouchi and Honda as well?).

Yami and Yugi being so drawn to each other, wonder if there is a reason for that...

And what about Yami Bakura, and the ring, and other Items...

Argh, 've got to stop now, or you'll be buried in questions ))

'am holding onto hope that, someday, we will be able to see what happens ) (well, I haven't seen you say anywhere that it will remain unfinished ))

Now, going to read the Shadows on the Nile as soon as there is enough free time)))
chibigokugirl chapter 26 . 3/11/2011
This story is so cool! I can't wait for more updates!
KiaCoral chapter 26 . 12/21/2010

totally an amazing idea and story line, got to love the addition of the characters and canon ideas from everywhere.

Yazaminx-x chapter 26 . 2/25/2010
**waits excitedly for next part**

Loved it!

the story, the plot, the way it's written/typed-EVERYTHING is wonderful. :)

I'm going to work on writing as well as you~ .