Reviews for In A Garden
Joyce Zito chapter 21 . 9/2
Have this story in my favorites and each time rereading, am drawn deeper into Harm and Macs life... A story of profound sadness, yet ultimately a happy one. As new fiction is almost non-existent. and so many great stories lost, I, as well as many fans I'm sure, delve into the 'way backs', and keep JAG alive after nearly 20 years! Thank you Liz, Semper Fi!
Lovely story. So glad you wrote it. Thanks
susan chapter 21 . 6/22
This is such a good story showing all the good points of both Mac and harm. Have read this before but is an excellent example of writing.
farkle41 chapter 19 . 2/5
Hi LizD, just retread this for the umpteenth time over the past years since you wrote it. It's definitely one of my favorites! Love your JAG stories and wish you'd continue to write more bu thanks for the ones you've written.
ad694 chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
My first time reading. I discovered fan fiction almost 2 years ago not long after I became my wife's 24/7 caregiver. I favor the longer stories and read Jag and Stargate SG-1 stories exclusively. I was searching through Jag stories longer than 100,000 words and saw this one I'd never read. It is definitely different than most Jag story lines but I did enjoy it a great deal. Thanks for sharing your talent.
steamboat chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Found your story on jag earlier this year. 10 months later I'm reading it again. I still don't agree with your characterizations of our 2 heroes, but its your story and you're views are the ones that matter. You have a fantastic writing style and reading your story again was very enjoyable!
steamboat chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Very well written story! It was so in engaging that I had to read it in one sitting. I have to say I was disappointed in how Harm was treated in your story.I felt he was emasculated and turned into a needy incompetent house husband, who took the blame for all the problems in their relationship. That wasn't fair and just not believable.
chyron girl chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Just read this story for the first time. I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how I missed it in the past as I know I've read other stories by you. I was missing Harm and Mac and came across you listed as a favorite author by another JAG fanfic writer I like. Glad I stumbled on your work again. Going to look now and see if you have any other stories I've missed.
PeggyC chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Liz, I read this years ago and saved it along with all your other wonderfully written stories. Today, 1/8/13, this fic was mentioned in Treasure seekers and I checked my files just to make sure...zounds! Several hard drivers later and my "LizD" file can't be found! Anyway, I shall have the pleasure of reading it all over again. Thank you!
Joyce Zito chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Read this story many years ago, not fully appreciating the scope then. It is in my favorites now, having just re-read, (I'm exhausted), realizing the depth of feelings of the characters, and your amazing ability to put those feelings into words! Writers like you are why JAG, Harm and Mac have survived these many years. Hoping you find my comments, and thank you. Regards, Joyce
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
This is one of the best Harm and Mac Stories that I have everread. You got into the souls of both of these charactors. You did this in a more superior way then the producer or the writers of Jag, ever did in the show. I have not read it before, but I intend to read anything and everything that you have written. Thank you so very much for this beautiful story. You have done an incdredible job.
aksc chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It is very well written and has some great highs and lows. I always imagined that Harm and Mac would work it out but it is interesting to think about what would happen if they went their separate ways even for a little while.
Callialex chapter 21 . 4/30/2012
Very creative story, I was completely drawn in!
jjgeraghty chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
Great story!
dizzzlizzz chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
Just read this story again for the second time. It's a beautiful story and so different from other H/M fics. Off to re read your other stories :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »