Reviews for In A Garden
Ali Sharp chapter 21 . 2/1
That is the best story that I have read for along time. Congratulations on a writing a great story.
Ali chapter 21 . 1/8
One of the best stories I have read. Loved it.
annconway chapter 21 . 9/6/2016
I am reading this story again. I really love this story and it always give me hope for a better tomorrow.
Joyce Zito chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
In the year 2016 this story in endearing as well as enduring. A reread for me, as I have it in favorites, Thank you for a very human and beautiful word pcture of Harm and Mac and their love for each other and family.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
reread of this story, still enjoyed it.
Anonny chapter 17 . 4/3/2016
"The sky is sky blue – hence the name."
...
Harm pulled the crayons out of the carry bag...

lol - mind if I flatten Harm? :-D
PBLLady chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
I have just re-read this story and still love it. It is such a different and AU story that grabs the reader and won't let go. I don't know if you will ever see this review or ever write JAG fiction again, but you are so talented. The imagery is so real. Please know that many are probably still reading your stories and loving them. Thank you for sharing.
Joyce Zito chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
Have this story in my favorites and each time rereading, am drawn deeper into Harm and Macs life... A story of profound sadness, yet ultimately a happy one. As new fiction is almost non-existent. and so many great stories lost, I, as well as many fans I'm sure, delve into the 'way backs', and keep JAG alive after nearly 20 years! Thank you Liz, Semper Fi!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Lovely story. So glad you wrote it. Thanks
susan chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
This is such a good story showing all the good points of both Mac and harm. Have read this before but is an excellent example of writing.
farkle41 chapter 19 . 2/5/2015
Hi LizD, just retread this for the umpteenth time over the past years since you wrote it. It's definitely one of my favorites! Love your JAG stories and wish you'd continue to write more bu thanks for the ones you've written.
ad694 chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
My first time reading. I discovered fan fiction almost 2 years ago not long after I became my wife's 24/7 caregiver. I favor the longer stories and read Jag and Stargate SG-1 stories exclusively. I was searching through Jag stories longer than 100,000 words and saw this one I'd never read. It is definitely different than most Jag story lines but I did enjoy it a great deal. Thanks for sharing your talent.
steamboat chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Found your story on jag earlier this year. 10 months later I'm reading it again. I still don't agree with your characterizations of our 2 heroes, but its your story and you're views are the ones that matter. You have a fantastic writing style and reading your story again was very enjoyable!
steamboat chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Very well written story! It was so in engaging that I had to read it in one sitting. I have to say I was disappointed in how Harm was treated in your story.I felt he was emasculated and turned into a needy incompetent house husband, who took the blame for all the problems in their relationship. That wasn't fair and just not believable.
chyron girl chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Just read this story for the first time. I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how I missed it in the past as I know I've read other stories by you. I was missing Harm and Mac and came across you listed as a favorite author by another JAG fanfic writer I like. Glad I stumbled on your work again. Going to look now and see if you have any other stories I've missed.