Reviews for Result of Mandalore's death
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
To be posted 2 July 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

Pre KOTOR: Revan takes a break, and Saul Karath chafes.

The piece was idyllic in it’s own way. The war is almost over, and Revan takes a little break, which drives Karath crazy because he wants to finish the job.

Each character is well defined, and the relationship between Malak and Revan before KOTOR clarified making the subsequent betrayal that much more shocking.
padawan learner celesia anne verule chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
wow nice story oh and you play kotor 2 like me
Rei Talyn chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Aw. Okay, loved the story, but I wanna Revan fight Mandalore, both a male and female story with Revan fighting Mandalore...

Please?

Post that other story, you've got stashed on your laptop, Lady Revan... umm, the one called Mandalore's demise or whatever it was that you called it.
Shadows Run chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
It's true. Nice ending. Carth isn't a trusting person. tsk tsk tsk. Hehe. It's an interesting perspective on the mandalorian wars. I like it. When are we going to see Revan fight Mandalore? (Wiggles eyebrows) Beating Mandalorians up is fun.
Konya chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Hell yay! I like how they aren't all "we love the jedi's" nope they knew that the jedi's couldn't be trusted...good for them *applause to Carth*