Reviews for Stick It in Your Ear
Cute. Thanks.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Awsome! I loved it!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Funny. Definitely funny. "Stick in your ear," huh? I'll never be able to say that again without laughing...
Pranksta chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
So it's occured to me that I haven't read most of your stuff and, here I am!

Very funny, just what the end of the week of Hell (commonly known as end of term finals) needed. Funny, not too traumatic, no matter what Rodney says. Lovely :)You have such a great sense of humour and give the boys great timing :)
Augusta chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Poor Carson.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Poor put-upon Carson. Great vignette, especially the last line. :)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Hahahahaha! You crack me up. You're humor is by far, tops! :D

AL
fififolle chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This is hilarious. I adore the bit about the tea bags!
NoNessa chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Striking, really. I laughed my head off. The thing about the ether sniffling party, well, it sounded familiar, must've been the stuff my chem teacher told us... sigh.
Vilya chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
nice, very nice! i like how Carson was narrating the story. now i need to catch up on Asclepius, i am so behind on most everyone's fics.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh, that was fun! Did you really have a friend who had to do that on their first day? I hope you need breaks from serious stuff more often.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Ha ha! I love it! I can just see it all playing out on the TV screen. _ Too funny. Great job on this one!
Rowana Farrin chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Very cute! And funny! It's nice to have a happy story everyone once in a while. Good job!
ErabuHikari chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
hey! read your review for my story 'per alicus oculae', so i decided to take a gander at your story. thanks for the review by the way!

i have to say this was too funny! what is it with these two boys, anyway? :) grains of sand in mine, bugs in yours... rodney's not too lucky, is he? ha, you used 'bat out of hell' too! lol.

since you're into the medical aspect of the show, i think you might like what i'm doing in one of my upcoming chapters. i hope. hopefully, i didn't completely mess up the medical jargon!

once again, great stuff!