Reviews for The Tree and The Flower
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wahh
Sue Doe Nim chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
LOVE IT!

Excellent work. I absolutely loved this story. It was so sad, though, to know that Rin's going to die so soon.

Applause for you!
Ranuel chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
What a lovely story. You are very good at painting word pictures.
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh that was beautiful. You're probably already sick of my reviews but I can't help it. This one-shot was AMAZING, WONDERFUL, METAPHORICAL, AND SOO MUCH MORE! It was soo true to Sesshomaru too. Rin as well, she was in character. Jaken was hilarious and annoying as always. It was perfect and I believe that if Sesshomaru's thoughts were ever heard by others then that's what they would be like, very deep and just so... IDK BLAH lol I can't take it, this was so wonderfully written. You have an amazing talent and I do admit that I envy it. You can just idk see past everything, it seems like you put yourself into the characters and you stay there for a day then write... this was a very beautiful one-shot and I can't say anymore than that.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was very true to the characters. Sesshoumaru was guarded, but not stupidly cold, cautiously curious. Rin was also remarkably well done, which is difficult to do considering the extremely small amount of "camera time" she gets in the series; though I don't think she'd get stuck in a rut of depression thinking about the unfortunate fact that her family couldn't be saved by Sesshoumaru, but this did grant a special opportunity to look into Sesshoumaru.
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
hey, i never really thought of rin as deep. but with all she went through, she really is.-TK
Cochrann chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was such a wonderful story and I absolutely loved the last line
Seshylover chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
that was so beautiful, it made me cry. Ty for making my day seem so much more worthwhile.
Sesshomaru fan chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Aw that was So beutifull !

I think you should keep writing stories like this their so great !
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
beautiful fanfic. really sweet.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Do you have other stories with Rin and Sesshoumaru? I'd love to see them!
KEG chapter 1 . 9/26/2005