Reviews for Beauty and Her Beast
ywspike chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This story is amazing and I love your characterization of Yomi. Its completely believable that she could have turned out this way... please continue, I am so curious to see what Tomo is like and how she will treat Yomi.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow, this first chapter was so dark, that I was left with a weird pressure upon my chest as I read it. You have incredible talent, i could see every aspect of the story oh so clearly. I also liked how you sintetized the whole problem of the chapters in that last sentence, and the intense psycological issues with Yomi are so well protrayed. Great job on this first chapter.
Copper Anise chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Since you haven't updated this story for about two years, I'm assuming that you won't be reading this review. However, I'll review anyway...

This is really good! It seems to be very in charater, besides the first chapter, which shocked me a bit. I really hope that you continue, though it seems that you have not done so for a while.
Me chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
M, interesting...looking forward to next chapter :)
Tokyo Fox chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Just one suggestion. Next time you write in a dot com address try writing it the way it should look . For intance W would look this way if you were to search for it. If you were to write it W Fanfiction Dot com. people might think you have to to write it in that way or at least get cofused on the name. I say this because your fosff dot net makes too confusing to tell how it should look when writing it and I'm not able to find it because you didn't write it the way it should look.
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Hmm...well...Im anxious to see what happens next, Im not quite sure what I think so far...

Its written good and all that, but Im not really feeling anything even remotely Azumanga yet, well except for the first chapter.

I am pretty sure that Yomi could end up as a workaholic, but as I said, theres just very little azumanga about this so far...

:-/...Ill be waiting for that update though :)

Go on, you can still prove me wrong.
Meee chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
When reading it, I never thought of Yomi as a self harmer or anorexic...or whatever...Or even preoccupied by her appearance...But it kind of fits her, somehow. Keep it up.
trh chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Nice stuff so far! Can't wait to see Tomo...
Xenosagi chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Neat. You're details into the storywriting of this Fanfic is quite good. I hope there are further chapters.
CerdicOfWessex chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
This is fantastic! More, please!
SuperTinyGuy chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Hey, I'm interested to see what direction you take this in, again your characters are the best thing about your fics (I caught the last chapter of Control), and I've certainly got nothing against zombies! You've got style, so be bold!
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Well, not what I expected it to be, but it seems to have some developing possibilities _...looking good, now I am confused what you meant when you mentioned pairings and such earlier, but I am tired and need to sleep.

And you got my support to take this in any weird direction you may ever wish :)
TheUsedInk chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
To put it simply, you've done it again. I read Brilliance, and though this story was a bit different, I really liked it just as much. I hope you keep writing.
sad teen with cutting issues chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
pretty good, i like it and it strikes close to home. keep it up.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
this is definitely a great example to many teenagers

who hurt themselves because of stress or problems and not knowing how 2 handle them...its great...i also love AzuManga Daioh