Reviews for The Survival of Hope
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
Great job update soon
Aruchyan chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
Wow, now that's a really long chapter.

What a great story! So suspenseful and stuff. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.
Smoochynose chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
I love this love this love this!

Update soon
Smoochynose chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Poor TK :(
SkyQuill chapter 13 . 3/11/2008
I am honestly at a lack of words after reading your story.

As a faithful Digimon fan throughout the years, i've gone through A LOT of fanfics seeing as the episodes don't air anymore but none of them have been anything worthwhile until this...

Not only are you an amazingly talented writer, the plot of this is stunning. The emotion and intensity poured into it...it's just unbelievable. This probably sounds stupid but after I finishd this chapter, I just burst into tears.

This is an AMAZING (that doesn't even begin to describe it) Digimon fic and I REALLY REALLY hope you'll update soon because the suspense might literally kill me.

-SkyQuill
ThunderRiver411 chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
Nice story. I'm working on one too. Check it out sometime.
Miyo86 chapter 13 . 2/6/2008
You continue to amaze me- I don't know how you do it! Both emotion and action written so incredibly well!Was also good to see Matt again XD Siblings fighting for siblings, makes sense. This was absolutely wonderful, in both form and length! Anxiously anticipating the next chapter!
fornwalt chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
Good chapter-long, but good. One thing though. Why didn't Agumon and Gabumon warp digivolve? It would probably have made things a heck of a lot easier. Or is it not possible for them to do that in the second season? (I haven't watched it in so long)
MWD chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
I really like this story, one of the best I have ever read, can't wait for the next one.
anon chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
*Groan* The timing of this update was impeccable, I really needed something good to read. Wonderful chapter, thanks for updating, the only thing wrong is that I know I have to start waiting for the next one!
Xanpluto chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I hope you don't keep us waiting for long.
Xanpluto chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
Wonderful chapter. It's been a while so I had to go back and quickly scan the other chapters, but I think it made me appriciate the story even more.
PatrioticPuppy chapter 13 . 1/10/2008
Okay, before I go on...

“Matt, I know he’s your brother and you have every right to freak out the most out of all of us, but you’re manhandling my sister,”

I love that. XD

*Half an hour later*

o_O Gah. Such a long chapter. I'm happy. Kind of. There was no Takeru. T.T Hopefully in the next chapter there will be more of him? :D

Still, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

-Puppy
Berebescu bazagra chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
Uwwa! Super-big-update-whoa! Very very long, just how I like my 'em, rawr. *laughter is heard* You said you took the last part of this chapter out though, which kinda makes me sad... I want to see 'em go actually charge and all.

Oh! Oh! Takeru! Are we getting a Takeru point of view? Ah, and and... fighting. Whoa. That was super long and all. Me personally, I think it would've been good if you had had a little bit of everyone's side of the fight, but this was okay too. And that last conversation between Kari and Cody... it almost made me "aw". Go Cody man, go Cody...

Woop, I'll be waiting for an update, so try not to take too long, yea? I'm psyched! *cheers*
Chibi Roxas 13 chapter 13 . 1/9/2008
Wow, that was long. But oh so good! lol Im so happy you updated and cant wait to find out what happens next.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »