Reviews for The Survival of Hope
Moondemon24 chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
OMG! I loved this story! I've been following this story and I am sad to see it end. Your way with words is amazing and I can't wait to see more. Sequel?

The battle scenes were wonderfully written and I do have to say, when you wrote how TK was taken captive and all that happened in the Dark Ocean, it was beautifully written.

Job well done
Shika.Tot chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
I read the final chapter about a week ago, and I can't believe I didn't review sooner! I can't remember my exact feelings, but I knew it was something like "OMG I can't believe it done, and also cannot wait for the sequeal..."

Either way I loved it! Great job.
Takari 4eva chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
This is dark, gripping and would make an awesome movie! I loved it;)
Takari 4eva chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This story rocks! ;)
EshtarWind chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
ok. That was epic. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I like the battle scenes, I really do, and you have the story woven really well, it's much much mooore than just an enjoyable read. You get the characters right, with all their personalities, and seeing how this is actually a colossal battle, it was impressive how everyone was portrayed perfectly. I love it, very much.

Thank you for the read, although you must take responsibility of making me read until 2 AM in the morning while I have test at 8 AM and haven't sleep at all, not to mention study. :D So, good luck with your sequel. Keep it up, sir.
Kaydreams chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
Epic ending! Very well written! I can' wait to see the sequel!
Sweet Cari chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
Great ending
Aruchyan chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
bawwwww it's overrrrrr ;A;;;;;; I've been following this story since at least 2008, and now it's finished in 2011 Congrats I love this story so much. Your writing style really makes the words jump off the screen, into my overly active imagination. The pictures in my head are so vivid, it's almost like I'm watching another Digimon movie But man, some of your chapters are so longggggg Not that that's a bad thing, but I wanted to read Chapter 15 at school, so I made the font and the margins really small, and it was still twenty-four pages ;;; But every word is worth it I look forward to the sequel

Anyway, a legit review of the storyline: These kids really don't catch a break, do they? And poor Kari and TK get the brunt of it because of their crests.

You really captured everyone's characters, even down to their fighting styles. The fight scenes in here are so descriptive It's almost like I can feel every move they're making. I also liked that everyone grew considerably over the course of this fic. I grew up with Digimon, and they grew up with me in some ways, so to see them growing more even if it isn't technically canon gives me a warm and happy feeling inside despite the rather disturbing circumstances that caused it.

Your writing style makes this that much more suspenseful and dramatic. Besides characterization, I think you capture emotional characterization, if that makes any sense. For example, you described everyone's utter despair at certain points, and then there's all the crests, among other things. Those instances made me feel the exact same way as the characters. Your writing's really powerful.

This is definitely worth a reread and a rereread (et cetera) even though the chapters are long.

On a final note, love the omake. It's perfect.

Please keep writing Thank you for making such an amazing story that was well worth the read. I hope to see the sequel soon 3

Aru (Birdyinthewindow8)
Chris chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
Again, you are an amazing writer, and you deserve to be told! I generally don't take to fanfic, but sometimes i look around when I'm bored. Let me tell you, finding this was like finding an oyster with a pearl from a huge pile of pearlless oysters :)
Ipseran chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
Oh wow! You finished the story! I read a lot of fanfiction (it's kind of sad) and so many stories never get finished. It really makes me appreciate a good ending!

I don't remember when I started following your story, but I know it's been at least four years. Probably more! Maybe I didn't review every chapter, but I was always excited when I saw a new chapter. So again, thank you for making it through to the end!

As for the story, I was expecting that little twist at the end. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next installment in this series!

Please take care and I hope you are able to figure out everything you need to for the next story! Until next time! :D
Tanaraza chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
soo good! I was hankering for a story beyond the obvious. i reread this story quite a few time, it is awesome. I have to say that this story is the best digimon fanfiction i have read to date. I want to read more!
tikitay13 chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
words cannot describe how amazing this story was. i always loved to see updates on ot. you have a true talent for pulling readers into the story
the alpha phoenix chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
I think this fic is a must read for anybody, not just Digimon fans. It truly is a great work of art. I love the ending … and the rest of the story for that matter. :)

I can’t wait for the sequel because I know it will be amazing.
TaioraDaikari4eva chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Maaan. I HATE HATE HATE Sorato! If you're gonna stick to the actual canon pairs then don't put TK and Kari together since Tai and Sora were destined and knew each other long before TK and Kari ever did. That is SO NOT FAIR!

I'm sorry but as much as I wanna read more to see if TK gets away from the Darkness, I hate Sorato too much to read it!

If you change it to Taiora further in the story however, let me know as I will read it. But I'm a MAJOR taiora fan. Sorato makes no sense as they didn't even get on well in the first adventure and why the hell should takari have their happy ending if taiora can't?

Like I said if it turns to a taiora further down the line, let me know. Message me and I'll keep reading!
Daikari4evaTakariNEVER chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Finally matured a bit? Davis is much better tha Kari freaking Kamiya! She's the unmature one, playing with both Davis and TK's feelings? I HATE takari as people just won't let it go that they DIDN'T happen.

Other than that tis is a good story. The main reason I'm reading it is cause I hope TK gets outta the Dark Ocean, though if it centers around Kari being hte main one I think I might leae the story as she's much weaker than TK and she succumbs easily to the Darkness. So I'd say the main one to help TK should be Davis and Matt! Not Kari as she's a weakling!
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »