Reviews for The Survival of Hope
TaioraDaikari4eva chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Maaan. I HATE HATE HATE Sorato! If you're gonna stick to the actual canon pairs then don't put TK and Kari together since Tai and Sora were destined and knew each other long before TK and Kari ever did. That is SO NOT FAIR!

I'm sorry but as much as I wanna read more to see if TK gets away from the Darkness, I hate Sorato too much to read it!

If you change it to Taiora further in the story however, let me know as I will read it. But I'm a MAJOR taiora fan. Sorato makes no sense as they didn't even get on well in the first adventure and why the hell should takari have their happy ending if taiora can't?

Like I said if it turns to a taiora further down the line, let me know. Message me and I'll keep reading!
Daikari4evaTakariNEVER chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Finally matured a bit? Davis is much better tha Kari freaking Kamiya! She's the unmature one, playing with both Davis and TK's feelings? I HATE takari as people just won't let it go that they DIDN'T happen.

Other than that tis is a good story. The main reason I'm reading it is cause I hope TK gets outta the Dark Ocean, though if it centers around Kari being hte main one I think I might leae the story as she's much weaker than TK and she succumbs easily to the Darkness. So I'd say the main one to help TK should be Davis and Matt! Not Kari as she's a weakling!
dragonflysky chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
Wow... I can't believe it's over. This story was fantastic. I can't even remember how long I've been following this. I can't wait for the sequel.
ky222 chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
It finally comes to an end! D

I remember spending whole night not willing to go to sleep, just wanna read as much as possible when I first saw this story.

So...Survival is finished eventually!I believe a good ending is difficult to write, as there were so much tension in previous chapters... but I am really happy that the ending turns out great!

Finally... just for fun...XD

Where is Joe's hoodie when they back home? I think Yolei was wearing it? XDDD
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Wow thats it for this story nice work. Can't wait for the sequel when you get round to it.
Miyo86 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
...I manage to find you've completed this after 6 years on the day after you post, only to be taunted by a TBC? *collapses* I just...I...*stunned silence*

Just the fact this has been completed is amazing to me. Been following this story literally for years, and this was an incredible journey. Loved it from start to finish, and when/if you get to writing the sequel, I'm sure it will be fantastic too. Thank you for such an excellent Digimon adventure : )
KHLostEmpress chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
That was so good. I can't wait for the sequel!

And I loved that last little bit at the end of them coming home.
digimonfan18 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
very nice story i was happy to see the ending i can't wait for the sequel 5 stars all the way beautiful and scary at the same time you really are a good writer keep up the good work i loved the suspense it kept me intrigued i didn't see anything wrong with it very well written in fact i think it would make a good mini tv series i loved it please let me know when you get ready to post the sequel i enjoyed it alot i think the sequel is going to be very interesting COMPLETELY AWESOME good luck on writing the sequel Thanks for an awesome ride and I had alot of fun reading it.
phppsmss chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
woahhhhh.. amazing fic. will be waiting for your sequel
NaDWa chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
its complete!

I can't wait for the sequal.

I like the omake,cute.

hehe,hope your writing soon.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
The ending's better than I thought it would be; happy, hopeful, but not forgetting what else is out there.

You did an awesome job with this story, and I enjoyed reading it from the beginning to the end.

Also, nice omake -.
crestoflight3 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Cute ending, especially the omake. I can't wait for The Will of Light to start. This story was amazing-I would say epic, but my brother says I use that word to much. But it was epic. Really, this was so amazing! Can't wait to read more from you, and update Zenkyoshi soon, please?
peanutmeg chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Thanks for the wonderful conclusion! TK and Kari's decision to return to the Dark Ocean later was wonderfully written, and I can't wait to read the sequel! ;)
Chris chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
I am dumbstruck! You are an incredible author. And coming from me, that's no small compliment, believe me. I started reading this around August I think, and I was somewhat impressed from the first chapter on, and as I continued to read, I continued to see you with awe. I was gonna save all my praise until the very last chapter, but I had to write something after this.

All I really wanna say is that you are awesome, and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the sequel :)
the alpha phoenix chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
Amazing as always, very well written. I can't wait for the last chapter and the sequel ... I hope you start writing it straight after this :)
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »