Reviews for The Survival of Hope
dragonflysky chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
Wow... I can't believe it's over. This story was fantastic. I can't even remember how long I've been following this. I can't wait for the sequel.
ky222 chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
It finally comes to an end! D

I remember spending whole night not willing to go to sleep, just wanna read as much as possible when I first saw this story.

So...Survival is finished eventually!I believe a good ending is difficult to write, as there were so much tension in previous chapters... but I am really happy that the ending turns out great!

Finally... just for fun...XD

Where is Joe's hoodie when they back home? I think Yolei was wearing it? XDDD
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Wow thats it for this story nice work. Can't wait for the sequel when you get round to it.
Miyo86 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
...I manage to find you've completed this after 6 years on the day after you post, only to be taunted by a TBC? *collapses* I just...I...*stunned silence*

Just the fact this has been completed is amazing to me. Been following this story literally for years, and this was an incredible journey. Loved it from start to finish, and when/if you get to writing the sequel, I'm sure it will be fantastic too. Thank you for such an excellent Digimon adventure : )
KHLostEmpress chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
That was so good. I can't wait for the sequel!

And I loved that last little bit at the end of them coming home.
digimonfan18 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
very nice story i was happy to see the ending i can't wait for the sequel 5 stars all the way beautiful and scary at the same time you really are a good writer keep up the good work i loved the suspense it kept me intrigued i didn't see anything wrong with it very well written in fact i think it would make a good mini tv series i loved it please let me know when you get ready to post the sequel i enjoyed it alot i think the sequel is going to be very interesting COMPLETELY AWESOME good luck on writing the sequel Thanks for an awesome ride and I had alot of fun reading it.
phppsmss chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
woahhhhh.. amazing fic. will be waiting for your sequel
NaDWa chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
its complete!

I can't wait for the sequal.

I like the omake,cute.

hehe,hope your writing soon.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
The ending's better than I thought it would be; happy, hopeful, but not forgetting what else is out there.

You did an awesome job with this story, and I enjoyed reading it from the beginning to the end.

Also, nice omake -.
crestoflight3 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Cute ending, especially the omake. I can't wait for The Will of Light to start. This story was amazing-I would say epic, but my brother says I use that word to much. But it was epic. Really, this was so amazing! Can't wait to read more from you, and update Zenkyoshi soon, please?
peanutmeg chapter 20 . 3/6/2011
Thanks for the wonderful conclusion! TK and Kari's decision to return to the Dark Ocean later was wonderfully written, and I can't wait to read the sequel! ;)
Chris chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
I am dumbstruck! You are an incredible author. And coming from me, that's no small compliment, believe me. I started reading this around August I think, and I was somewhat impressed from the first chapter on, and as I continued to read, I continued to see you with awe. I was gonna save all my praise until the very last chapter, but I had to write something after this.

All I really wanna say is that you are awesome, and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the sequel :)
the alpha phoenix chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
Amazing as always, very well written. I can't wait for the last chapter and the sequel ... I hope you start writing it straight after this :)
akinos chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Great chapter as always, too bad it's going to end soon. But I'm glad Takeru is safe now. Hope to see the last chapter soon.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
It's not over yet, is it? I want an epilogue or something. I can't wait for the next chapter. (If there is one). Thank goodness that everyone is okay. Dang, this was an intense and epic chapter. I'm so happy that Sora's fine. She was MIA for the entire thing and it scared me. LOL! I love that bit with Yolei and her tattered shirt. What a way to bring some lightness and release the tension. I'm so happy it ended great. And Kari and TK make an awesome duo. What a powerhouse, they were. So are we going to get some closure?
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »