Reviews for The Survival of Hope
Kaydreams chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
That was an amazing ending! Epic! I love this story all the way through! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
That was a great chapter. The ending with Yolei ripping her shirt was very funny after a dark chapter. I presume there is one last chapter of this story.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 19 . 2/18/2011
Awe...yay, happy ending! They all live!

But then again Dragomon and Daemon are still alive...
Sweet Cari chapter 19 . 2/18/2011
Great job and with one more to go!
Blaze Snow chapter 19 . 2/18/2011
Cool story,
knAngel18 chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
*sniff* That was awesome! Loved it, absolutely loved it! I'm glad that everyone is alright in the end and that they are all finally together again. I think I'm going to cry when this is over but then I'll be happy 'cause there is going to be a sequel! Yay!
KHLostEmpress chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
One more chapter...I almost can't believe its almost over! That whole crazy light thing was just...crazy! And I'm so happy Sora is okay! I loved it. I loved it. I loved it! And I can't wait to see how you end it all!

I don't know what the sequel is going to be about, but I'm sure it'll be great and I can't wait to read it when you get to writing it!
crestoflight3 chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
Yay! Sora! Everyone else! This story is so close to over...so sad! But I'm also happy, this was a great fic to read...!
dragonflysky chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
Sweetness! I loved this chapter. So can I get this straight? Sora died? Yes/No? Or was she just buried? Sorry, I wasn't sure. Anyway, great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
digifreak231 chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
i haven't even read the chapter yet (currently in the rush to do other hw). but i read the author's note about just one last chapter left to read! ! My thoughts that ran through my head was: NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Digimon's best Takeru fanfic is about to end! And that thought went on for quite a while. -
SeventhTatar chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
AAAAHHHHHH! I am dying from the sheer awesomeness! i am so increadibly glad that everyone is okay now, especially Sora! :D and i can't wait for the next chapter, and the sequel! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i want to see eveyone's reaction to what happened to TK, seeing as they all want to know, and he HAS to tell them.
Kelly chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
WOW!

I have been waiting for this chapter for a few days!

And I really really really enjoy it!

Great that everyone is okay! What a relief to see that they have won and no one need a visit to hospital and TK and Kari holding hands and...bla bla bla...

One point to add... I really like your writing style, and sense of humor!XD
Fantasy-Magician chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
A very touching story *sob* I really feel excitement and all that's going in this fic. Really gripping!
Kaydreams chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
Whoa! That was intense! Sora better be alright, she is the mother to this group! Mimi better go to Kari soon so she doesn't really scramble her brain. Very neat how Tai was humanized to Kari now, although that will probably just make her worried more often. How the chapter was ended was very cute and inspirational to TK, which he really could use about now. As TK said though the Daemon chose not to follow, so the main battle is yet to come. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
Wow. That was an intense chapter! I can't believe that so much is happening. Where is Sora? Has she been taken captive? Is she knocked out? This isn't good, but it is. . . . Anyway, Cody's been rescued and Ken is getting the help he needs. I can't wait till the next chapter. I hope they can all go back soon. Love it! Please update soon.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »