Reviews for The Drifting
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
why are they disbanding?

really nice fic, almost made me cry

caught myself humming "amazing Grace" while reading it.
YoukaiTenshi chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
this...was an amazing story, I think I almost felt the angst and sadness, I'm touched, really
LM22102 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I'll make this review short, since I am.. tired and I want to go to bed. Though my reviews are usually a bit long and detailed.

Anywhoo;

This was.. great. Original in a sense, and very well written. Not alot of people are plain out blunt like that. The angst was horrificly satisfying to my tastes.

This would be perfectly fine as a one-shot, but if you wish to change that, it would be okay. I trust your muse.

So props, and.. I usually say update, But it's a one-shot. But I'll keep this on alert just incase. Again, props kid.
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
yay! hahaha, yes Ravenxrobin! finally

hiei: -.- don't ask she's psyco

me: am not!

this is really sad but i like it...
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
ugh. maybe if you wrote more id get rid of this awful thought in my head thats telling me robin committed suicide. im probably wrong, but...i cant see anything else for him. happy ending? ...nope, i doubt it. great story, and i get what you mean about change...drifting apart is one of the worst changes possible. this was achingly sad, yet i dont regret that. its realistic, its reality. friends drift...but they dont have to drift. they choose to seperate, just as the titans did. if robin had said something, i think they would have listened...he was the leader, they looked up to him above anyone else. he could have kept them together.

*gusty sigh* excellent work. ill be thinking this over for the next little while.
Conquererofshallowness chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Very powerful. I liked it. You really should continue, but that's just me. Good job.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow! What to say to something like that? Incredibly sad and depressing and yet...so true. Written beautifully even if it was meant to make you feel really low inside.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Depressing. Very depressing, and yet very true. Everything ends sooner or later. It's only human nature to wander. Paths divide, and in the end, those who don't leave are left alone. I'm not a believer in words like "forever" or "always". It's like a quote I found on another site: "I've had my heart broken by friends, not just romantic interests. But that's what life is. You love someone, they leave you, and it's hard and sad."

Now that I've taken the time to review, would you kindly get your a** in gear and update Twilight? My impatience grows with every nonupdated day! Much thanks. -WolfBane2
finalitylife chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I had a similar thought about writing this same type of story but I realize after reading yours that I doubt I could have ever written one as good as your. Excellent story. Sad but the inevitably of change is always a little sad. I like this as a one-shot. Gives you more to think about.
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Fiblargh! [Coherent, eh?]

Hm, yes, that is angst. Under the tragedy catagory... well, except I don't think any of them are of noble birth. I could be wrong, but still.

Very, very angsty. No happy endings here!
Rottenapple chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This is...I don't know. When I finished, a feeling came...sorrow(I think). I'd be so happy if you kept on writing~