Reviews for Iris
Golden Eagle899 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Like it.
fedoraStorm chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This story made me cry, which is pretty hard to do nowadays.
CrossoverAUman chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow. That was good. I don't normal tear up in fics, but this one got me somehow (probably cause you used one of my favorite songs, which I happened to be listening to when I read this, Ironicaly).

Really, Reall good job. Your spelling and grammar were good, and, all in all, it was a good story.

Thanks for writing this.
GameShark chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
So Sad, but good...

BBT forever!
Caramel-Fishy chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
All I can really say about this is: YOU MADE ME CRY! MEANIE HEAD! T-T

Other than that, I thought it was awesome and great and sad and you chose a kewl song that worked great in the story.

And I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Seriously. I mean, there wasn't even any OOC-ness! (At least that I could see.)

Excellent job!

-Caramel-Fishy
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aww bb ;.;
shattered-words chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I loved it, made me cry, lol. I really enjoy your stories and thanks for allowing me to host your fanfics. I already started on the Naruto fanfics.

Here is the website:

Please, let me know what you think but mind you its not finished. Later
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
kl...you know that song at the beginning - i absoloutly love it but i dont know who its by or what it is called cos on my MP3 it just says SONG1 which is really annoying since i dont have it with me. plz tell me. bye!
TerraBB chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was cute... X3 Loved it.

Kaitlyn (TerraBB)
MrandMrsUnohoo chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I think it was nice, but I am strictly anti-bbterra.
ChubbyBuddy chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Genius! I admire you for remembering Terra's stone...I forgot she existed. Well I liked this alot and I thought it was written well...

-Rusty
X23 and Pietro forever chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That short imagained return of Terra's make sreacm to myself, "nothing but BB's love brought her back, she's back nothing but BB's love brought her back!" then when I read the next words, i got a bit mad! You should really brought Terra back! I could write a better songfic than that! Sorry! But I'm stubborn!
Jurodan chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Something tells me they had to look that up before realizing what day it was *snicker* Touching. You did a good job with Beast Boy and a decent job with everyone else (considering how little they actually DID in the story I can't really go in depth and say they fit perfectly). Spelling and grammar seem fine. Good job, overall. However, I will inform you that is now setting up a new policy to ban songfics. It has been effective since April 27th, and I think you at least deserve a warning before they close your account. I know that Media Miner, another fanfic hosting site, DOES allow them so you don't have to ditch the story entirely. Anyway, good job, and sorry for the bad news.

Jurodan
One Esperandote chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Man that was awesome! So beautiful...please write another chapter, i love this story!
Sapphire Artemis chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Yay! Wow, this songfic was so sweet! And for your first time at a pairing, you captured its essence well. I personally dislike Terra and any "relationship" she has with BB (I ship both BBRae and RobRae), but your fic I actually liked! I especially like the line "She was like this because she chose to save them, and look at what they’ve done to her."

You probably could've changed the "they've" to "they'd"-the tense sounds better. But that's just me, the grammar freak. Overall, the story was really cute. And the lyrics fit perfectly!

Just a warning, however: ff dot net has banned songfics. It makes me *extremely* angry, since at least six of my fics were songfics, but I didn't want to be banned. You may just have this fic deleted by the management, but knowing them...it's just a warning. I'll be sad to see this fic go, if someone is mean enough to report it. *cries*