Reviews for Angels Don't Cry
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
*huggles self* Even though The heartbreak must have been brutal the ending is enough to make it all worth it3

I love this!
Bakemono Hana chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aw! OMG! That is so romantic! (I always knew Sasuke was gay). That was excelent! I loved it! Very good... no! Great job! Seriously! Very, very cute!
HarvestMoonRacoon chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
-sniff- That was so cute!

I.. it was adorable.. I really cried..

-sobs into Lee plushie-
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
*pouts* it's not true that sasuke isn't alive. I mean, sort of, cause he's not alive to her, but I'm sure that Naruto makes him feel alive. I think you should add something about her not being to one who was able to make Sasuke alive, her not being the one whose hair he stroked and so on and so forth.

just a suggestion.

otherwise, it was good.
Chiizu-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Just one word to say: INSPIRING! I love it! So sad, romantic, and good spelling and gramme too. Can't forget that!
Jules B. Scott chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Aw...I like it a lot Lee is a good dude, and in my opinion the perfect one for Sakura.
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
i love this story i want them to get together damn sasuke and Naruto, but i want you to make a 2nd chapter god youre born to write romance!
Caschjen chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
wow,its so romantic! will you write more? please!

wuvs and huggles, Kita
GokouVidel-SuperSaiyan chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
KAWAII! First ever Saku/Lee i read and I loved it! I can't beleive I'm saying this but I hate Naruto in this fic! I also hate Sasuke( stupid because I always write him in my fics but as ooc for sure!) But it's because I dissaprove of shonen-ai! eww! but I loved this sttory! I definetly sounds like Rock Lee! You were born to write romance stories!

-bevy-chan