Reviews for Those Who Still Hunt Death Eaters
piece of cake chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
At least this time the only death eaters available are either locked up, Pettigrew, or in the castle.

Should take a month at most to track down pettigrew, even shorter to explain/bribe/use the power of the QUEEN OF ENGLAND their way into stripping all of the death eaters in prison.
James018 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
How on earth do you come up with this stuff?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LOL! I'm laughing my ass off again!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Poor Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione. At least She isn't a dog anymore, and they've captured loads of death eaters already. Heck, they should of photocopied the page before starting just in case. Great Work! :)
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
*cackles madly* Awesome fic, even better then the first one! I would give you another shiny sticker but there's only so much room on one forehead so I give you a stuffed monkey to do with as you please. I hope your planning on writing a sequel to this one cuz this storyline rocks. I have a serious love/hate relationship with your Ron and thats surprising cuz normally I don't like him period. Good job. I love your fics!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I have really no idea what's going on but I laughed my ass off!
Carumati chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
and those deatheaters in the world gave a collective shudder... Oh man, this is priceless, the group must be 'stripper experts' now. LOL. Can you make one last sequel, to bring closure please?
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Boom bada bing.

Nice.
EmIsPurePoison chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*ROFL*

Bizarre.

Entertaining but Bizarre.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, keep up the good work, Your ideas are worthy of JKR herself.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Cruel, brilliant and so very funny. Their incompetence is hilarious. Poor Hermione. Great story. More please.
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
lol
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Besides which, as Ron had observed about Snape in their previous attempt to cast the spell, Malfoy was an evil git and they could always hope that the spell would destroy him as well as the Dark Lord.

LOL!

Ron always did have a practical streak.
Peter Kim chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Snape regrets interfering with the spell,if he had to do it again,he would sacrifice Draco rather then get striped.
kayly silverstorm chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Whe! Can I have another one? Please?
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 10/14/2005