Reviews for Outside of Gravitation
Jade-t9 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
beautiful...i almost cried
arcthelove chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
These shorts are awesome! Your writing rocks too! Keep up the good work!
Jade-t9 chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
I really liked this story. I think it's probably about the farthest out grav AU I've read. Anyway, it was an interesting read. Hope you decide to write more!

p.s- Am I right in assuming that the federation in this story is that of Star trek?
Jade-t9 chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
I liked this. It was just like a cute little {homosexual} fairy tale.
Ashley Vulpix chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
Maldición, por qué hace fics tan tristes?... emm, cof cof, I mean, what a beautiful piece! I really loved it! And you know what's the very best? That fucking bipolar freak is death, yes, life can’t be sweeter, how I wished that guy didn’t even exist, but he does, so I have to wait until somebody kills him in their fanfics, so you made my day! And I have this stupid idea Eiri was a pilot of a simple plane, just that line of Shûichi wanting to see different planets make me doubt (although I just thought it was just an stupid comment of the boy)
ddz008 chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
Great one!

At first I thought he was the pilot of ship... but like a boat in the sea, you know :S It was so stupid of me XD

I really liked it, it was so sweet!

And then, Ryuichi sacrificed himself! T_T
SMDSP chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
You did it again! You've inspired me! I really have to stop reading your work. I'm getting way too many ideas here. :) Anyway, I kinda knew that Shuichi was going to be a sacrifice, but I didn't want to jump ahead least I be wrong you pull out a twist-like you did. This was another amazing ficlet. I look forward to the next one. SMDSP
Guren chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
Oh my goodness. And it thickens more. Wow you really know how to keep a person on edge...so I have told you so many times.

Well till next time you update.._

You are my favoritist Author Evil one...*big grin*
Kadzuki Fuchoin chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
Your faithful advisor has come to review... (Evil Queen: At LAST, you good for nothing &*#*$*)

You know what impact chapter 9 has on me? I cried in the University's Multimedia Lab! It was so embarrasing. I love it! And yes, you're evil, there's no question about it.
EIRI-CHICK chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
Once again, you have written a fic that captured me from the start to the end. I cicn't figure out that Ryuichi would sacrifice himself the way that he did, and BOY, was I shocked! SUGOI! (AWESOME!)

I am also eagerly awaiting the next parts of Lost Song Innocence, Blond Hair, Black Hair Broken Dreams, First Contact, and maybe even Sacrifice Cold Heartache! I'm glad that you have healed well, and hope to be reading these fics soon!

EIRI-CHICK

(-_-)

aka

PIKACHU GODDESS

(o';'o)
cutelilpuppieyez chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
Ah, poor Ryuichi...but I suspected something of the sort (is waht I tell myself) anyways, great fic! Actually I love all of them...they're so cool! I can't wait for a new one, please update soon
siriusly delusional chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
omg! i cried! i swear, i cried! i thought shuichi was going to die! ...damn, you're talented! fanfiction rarely if ever makes me cry... *sniffle* i think i need a tissue...
siriusly delusional chapter 9 . 1/9/2006
L2SET chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
gah! you took me, and destroyed me and then gave me back hope. wonderful. bravo. love it!
tammy-love chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
HI!

I like this one too!

when I read it it got more exsideing, and it was sad too see Shuichi taken from Eiri after he got them there.

But if Shuichi didn't came back, He would remember the memory they had together.

Please update soon!