Reviews for Eulogy
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That's quite a nice little fic.

I too was shocked at this occurring in the finale of the show. Killing Trip? What the he'll were they thinking? There was no need for it. They'd already literally killed him when the clone was used to save the original.

I couldn't understand why Archer was so pacifist initially. Going into space required weapons and strength of character. It took 3 years for Archer to be given that and it seemed from what I read -us being at least TWO years behind - that ratings as result fell. Didn't anyone remember how ST the movie was received? ST is meant to be aggressive when required. Archer needed a spine. It was like those Japanese movies of the 1950s and 1960s. I expected Godzilla to appear at some Point! LOL!

Gee, having the Net to follow ST would o been great too! : ). During Voyager, visiting Hawaii I saw an episode that took 18 mths to be shown here - Seven finding out that acting human could kill her. Very sad.

There were too many "opinion pieces" in the series and not enough defending thtemselves in Enterprise. A missed opportunity with the show.

I was very disappointed. It had such potential...

Thanks for the fic. Always been a big fan of the Star Treks, Star Wars and of course my first SciFi srhow, Dr Who!

Take care.

Take care.
Tomutionmyha chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was quite lovely. The final Enterprise was one of the worse series endings I have ever seen, it disrespected the characters and the fans. Your story adds dignity and a chance for a proper farewell, thanks for writing it.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
A great story. Very good.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Beautiful. That's all I can say through my tears.

~Emiliana Keladry
zombie1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
beautiful but incredably sad ending. thank you.
Sad Trip is dead chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Yup,this is sad,i'm going to cry.
Hanyou-demoness chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This is a nice piece for seeing closure after his death. There wasn't enough in the show, and I really don't see why they had to go all the way and kill him.

The death was mostly honourable as I saw it, they were going to kill his Captain the night before his day in glory, kill Shran and his daughter, anyone they met on their way in and out, and Trip himself. I was really sad and annoyed that they perminately kept him from coming in on movies that are set after the the finally, but I hope they have a few shows in the missing six seasons.

Thanks for this fic.

Demoness
Winkle chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Bravo.

Trip's death was utterly un-necessary and avoidable. It was terrible writing and worst off, he never got a proper send-off like Data or Spock.

Might want to fix a few typos here and there but good work overall. Not a fan of Enterprise (I don't like it) but the cast did not deserve that finale.