Reviews for Looks Can Be Deceiving!
Derpy chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
The ending was so sweet!
loverofreading23 chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
HA! I knew you'd have to end with that line :)
loverofreading23 chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
OMG that was so friggin sweet I love how you changed up the final battle this is an amazing story and i hope you will write one more story about this with their kids :D

loverofreading23 chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
this is getting interresting
loverofreading23 chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
OH MY GLOBBB IT'S GETTING EXCITINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG! yepp I siriusly hate cass-ass. just to let you know last chapter I CRIED!

loverofreading23 chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
OH MY GLOB I HATE YOU RON YOU INSENSITIVE WART TOERAG DICKNOSE VAGINAEAR OH AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON I SIRIUSLY HATE THEM RIGHT NOW. :( ( by the way I LOVE your story.)
loverofreading23 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
What the hell was Cass-ass thinking? My globb! Im absolutely going to KILL Ron.
loverofreading23 chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I realy realy REALY hate Cass-ass. I love what your doing with this story though :)
loverofreading23 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
HA!That b-with-an-itch-of-a-witch got what she deseverd! Who's the boobless witch nooooooooowwwwww huh? I swear I almost pissed my pants when I read this:"I'll give her something to really complain about." I clenched my fists and resisted the strong urge to remove her breasts using a particularly nasty spell I had found in one of the ancient books in the Black library. I whispered my desire to my companion who found the idea very, very, VERY tempting.

"Sometimes you have to say, 'what the hell,'" I smirked.

"What happened to MY chest!" A blood-curdling scream ricocheted through the Charms classroom, drawing the attention of all of my classmates-and Professor Flitwick.

"It seems to have disappeared," Ron gasped most intelligently.

"Colette and Clarice do NOT just get up and walk away!" The now- boob-less witch hissed.

Parvati and I just stared at each other, and unison snorted, "She named them?"

"Well, with boobs that big I reckon they each are like another person," Lavender suggested.

"What am I going to DO?" Cassandra wailed. "I can't go around like THIS!"

"C'est la vie, cher !" I drawled. (Translation : That's life, dearie!)
loverofreading23 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Ohhh that witch with a b instead if a w is SO fake. My globb She needs to hop off Hermione's man and find some other baby dady.
loverofreading23 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Are you gonna turn this into a Dramione? Please don't because I am a very strong Romione supporter. This story is great but... I just like her thoughts about Draco like that you know? I get that he's sexy but... I Just hope it tones down a bit.
loverofreading23 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
ohhhh It's geting crazy! I realy feel Hermione's rage right now! I siriusly HATE Cass-ass. or should I say 'ass of a cass' x'D that realy made me laugh anyways You are an amazing writer and keep going strong! 3

loverofreading23 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I love what you did with Draco!I also love how you make Hermione able to admitt he's smokin' even though she despises every fiber of his being. Oh how I hate Cass-ass! (not that you made her but how she is) I'm very captivated and I am so glad you made a sequel to Battle of The Hearts. Keep goin strong and I beileve you could be a very brilliant published auther.

peacock33 chapter 23 . 5/20/2012
Wow, I cannot believe Hermione took Ron back. He totally disrespected her throughout the entire story by taking her for granted and opening ogling, flirting with, and siding with another girl in front of her and din't care how much it was hurting her. I pretty much despise your Ron and wish Hermione could have had some actual self-respect. Her actions with Draco were nothing compared to what Ron was doing and I really wish she hadn't taken him back without him apologizing and actually earning back her trust. I have to say that I have serious doubts about their future if this is the kind of relationship they have.
Xautumn-sunraeeX chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
he he, i love it! 'You're a damn good kisser.' :)
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »