Reviews for Looks Can Be Deceiving!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
To add on to my earlier comment this chapter was bloody brilliant and. . . creative if that's the word to use. Thanks for giving me the pleasure of reading your story, it's been a marvelous journey to sink into the pages and fall in love with wrong, hate that witch, kill Voldemort, and so on. Thank you and keep on writing!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Okay, well that proposal was totally like Ron, very well done, but the fact that Severus was able to shake Harry's hand was very unbelievable. I don't think Snape could forgive him that fact, and one more thing. I'm just as surprised as you are, but YOU LET DRACO DIE? WHY? I mean he was becoming an actually nice person and I actually didn't despise him. Okay, I'm done I think. Wonderfully written and it's been a pleasure to watch your creativity grow through this book and the previous. Good descriptions and great plot twisters at every corner, you kept me very interested. I loved it!
person chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
I loved it. You should keep writing R and H fanfic's
Derpy chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
The ending was so sweet!
loverofreading23 chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
HA! I knew you'd have to end with that line :)
loverofreading23 chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
OMG that was so friggin sweet I love how you changed up the final battle this is an amazing story and i hope you will write one more story about this with their kids :D

loverofreading23 chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
this is getting interresting
loverofreading23 chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
OH MY GLOBBB IT'S GETTING EXCITINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG! yepp I siriusly hate cass-ass. just to let you know last chapter I CRIED!

loverofreading23 chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
OH MY GLOB I HATE YOU RON YOU INSENSITIVE WART TOERAG DICKNOSE VAGINAEAR OH AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON I SIRIUSLY HATE THEM RIGHT NOW. :( ( by the way I LOVE your story.)
loverofreading23 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
What the hell was Cass-ass thinking? My globb! Im absolutely going to KILL Ron.
loverofreading23 chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I realy realy REALY hate Cass-ass. I love what your doing with this story though :)
loverofreading23 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
HA!That b-with-an-itch-of-a-witch got what she deseverd! Who's the boobless witch nooooooooowwwwww huh? I swear I almost pissed my pants when I read this:"I'll give her something to really complain about." I clenched my fists and resisted the strong urge to remove her breasts using a particularly nasty spell I had found in one of the ancient books in the Black library. I whispered my desire to my companion who found the idea very, very, VERY tempting.

"Sometimes you have to say, 'what the hell,'" I smirked.

"What happened to MY chest!" A blood-curdling scream ricocheted through the Charms classroom, drawing the attention of all of my classmates-and Professor Flitwick.

"It seems to have disappeared," Ron gasped most intelligently.

"Colette and Clarice do NOT just get up and walk away!" The now- boob-less witch hissed.

Parvati and I just stared at each other, and unison snorted, "She named them?"

"Well, with boobs that big I reckon they each are like another person," Lavender suggested.

"What am I going to DO?" Cassandra wailed. "I can't go around like THIS!"

"C'est la vie, cher !" I drawled. (Translation : That's life, dearie!)
loverofreading23 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Ohhh that witch with a b instead if a w is SO fake. My globb She needs to hop off Hermione's man and find some other baby dady.
loverofreading23 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Are you gonna turn this into a Dramione? Please don't because I am a very strong Romione supporter. This story is great but... I just like her thoughts about Draco like that you know? I get that he's sexy but... I Just hope it tones down a bit.
loverofreading23 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
ohhhh It's geting crazy! I realy feel Hermione's rage right now! I siriusly HATE Cass-ass. or should I say 'ass of a cass' x'D that realy made me laugh anyways You are an amazing writer and keep going strong! 3

1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »