Reviews for The Chamber of Clocks
P chapter 1 . 1/21
Beautiful and brilliant. I love the idea of the clock chamber.
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is a fascinating piece. You have my gratitude.
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Interesting thought.
I liked this little story.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
What a brilliant concept! Gives some indication as to why Dumbledore always appears so omniscient, at least!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow! Thanks!
The Half Mad Muggle chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh my goodness...

That was amazing! The idea of the clock...so simple and yet so emotive at the same time! You could almost feel the tension around Dumbledore as he watched the hand on the clock; such a brilliant idea and really, really well written!
Storm2013 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
A very well-thought out fic, and a very interesting, yet sad one at that. But the idea of Dumbledore watching out for Snape through the clock and praying that he'll return safe, is a very unique and good idea. Overall a very enjoyable read. :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very sad but very good too.
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Definitely unique, the idea used to great effect. It's terribly saddening to picture a sad old man sitting in a room of clocks, waiting for the inevitable deaths of his children. Or at least one. I wonder if Dumbledore truly believes Snape has a good chance at surviving the war? Snape won't allow himself any hope, but I guess it's the uncertainty that's tearing at Dumbledore.

Introspective and beautiful. Just beautiful. Favorites.
PomegranateLotion chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
cool
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
WOW. This is a breathtaking gem of a fic. It's beautifully crafted and delightfully written. The emotions are wonderfully woven into the story. Wow.
WestminsterPlot80 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Beautiful. I am very very impressed with your ability to conjure such vivid images and emotions with such a precise economy of words. Actually, I admit to open faced jealousy! You are absolutely on my favorite authors list - I absolutely intend to recommend your work very frequently.
susand1861 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
WOW! Another Slam Dunk. What a great story and such a compasionate exploration. I've added your to my Favorite Authors List. Thank you again, for a wonderfull read.
pickles87 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
great chapter. glad i hopped over to this site. have you posted it on ash? think you should if you haven't.