Reviews for The Beginning of Always
Takemewhenyougo chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Didn't won't to review because it was on 444 but the futures abit shit haha apbut good story!
OTHfan25 chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Loved the story and definitely a new favourite. Cannot wait to read the sequel
zportz25 chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I just read this all in one sitting and I really liked it. With one tree hill officially ending I have been on a little of a fan fiction binge. Thanks for having written this seven years ago do I could read it now!
craxygirl54 chapter 20 . 10/28/2010
Hey! So this was such a great story to read because well for starters it was mainly focus on the relationship of Luke and Brooke and cuz I just love cute Brucas fics. I loved how you first focus on the kind of "friendship" they had after their break up and then how you slowly built up their relationship until they got back together again which btw was very well done. I can't wait to read the sequel I hope is as good and cute this fic was.
fallenstacieb chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
I love this story well i love all your Brucas stories, i always wanted them to be together even now. Not a Leyton fan well i just dont really like Peyton she really annoyed me in the show so i was happy when she left though i was sad that Lucas left anyway great story :D
Sara5 chapter 20 . 9/16/2010
Hi! I read the ps. too :D So the future is fine, i think..even if it is not for Brucas :/

Luckily fanfictions do exist :D I really liked your story and the way you write..and i decided i'll read also your other BL stories :) I also saw you're a Jate fan! Very very good..keep writing! cheers :)
mimi6555 chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
Haha...I wasn't going to review at first, but I saw your P.S. message and thoought that I had to review! It's really a very sweet and fluffy story. I LOVE those kinds of stories for the pairings that I like. Even if it did lack a little drama, it was still really good. Keep up the good work! :D

xoxo,

Mimi
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
OMG, this story was so good! I usually read these while I'm doing something els, but ur's I read from start to finish. Thanks so much, it was so good and I really really enjoyed reading it. :)
canwefallinloveagain chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
that was great! i loved it! but i'm not gonna lie..

i was totally hoping he would propose! it just kept

creeping from the back of my mind. haha. but you did

make a fantastic ending. there so cute. :D awesome job!
brucas999 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
LOVE it i hope you can use more of the OTH characters next chapter!

(By the way this chapter is 9/10)
Brucas10 chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
I'm not sure if I ever left a comment about this story but seeing as it's the 3rd time I read it I thought I should leave a comment. I loved this story so much. You write Brucas so amazingly!
Brucas2918 chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
This story was amazing. I can't wait to read the sequel!
brookies chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
Hey!

I love your stories you are a great writer! Seriously, your stories keep me up 'til 3 in the morning sometimes i just can't stop ! ;)

You are really good I don't know how old you are but I really think you should write as a job it would really pay off! You are just great!
Brucas2918 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Obviously I'm alittle late on this story but i realy enjoyed the others leading up to this one! so I can't wait to continue this one
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
lol...hi there how's the future?

anyways, i found your story and fell in love with it...i'm gonna go find the sequel now!