Reviews for Bonded By Love
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
Hi! I loved your story :) The romance between Serenity & Endymion was well laid out :)

Hawaiian-Plumeria
SNN chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
Aw, that was awesome! Great job!
Hostess Bunny chapter 12 . 6/29/2006
Wow! *crys* That was so beautiful... *Serena and Darien for ever*
Amber Bellum chapter 12 . 6/10/2006
the story was so cute!

i loved it!

take care!
Leshaya chapter 12 . 1/23/2006
This is a really good story. I loved the whole thing, and the characters were really well written. The story line was amazing, i loved it all.! good job! ;)
Bunnie chapter 12 . 1/20/2004
A sweet story, yet different in it's own unique way. I love it. Keep this up! .
fireash chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
aw so sweet. i loved it. it was a very good story.
XxVampireluvaxX chapter 12 . 11/9/2003
NeoSE: WOW you should write a sequal! Please oh please! With the baby and all! that is the sweetest SM story EVER!

Neo SailorSun: *hugging story* That I loved it can you belive SE nearly drownded me with her ocean tears?

SE: Hey you were crying as hard as I WAS!

Neo SailorComet: UH! *rolls her eyes* THey NEVER get along! SE should be more mature being leader and all and SS is so crazy!

Se: Be quiet all you do is babble! And complain! *gets ready for cat fight* By the way We all love your story! *jumps in to the pile*

Neo SailorAsteroid: Don't mind them. *leans back in to a recliner and sips a drink* This is my entertanment!

SE: *grabs SA and throws her in to the pile and pulls her scepter out* ETERNAL LIFE BLAST! *they all get blown away by a huge blast* I would love it if you wrote a sequal with the baby and all! Even if you don't it is perfect just the same bye now! *watches the scouts fly everywhere and grabs a drink*
Divamercury chapter 12 . 10/23/2003
Awesome story! So glad that everything worked out. Great job!

~DM
Usako4life chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
OH MY GOD LISA! I FINALLY FINISHED READING YOUR STORY! AND GUESS WHAT?

I LOVED IT! YEP, LIKE EVERY OTHER STORY YOU HAVE THIS HAS BECOME ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA! HAPPY ENDING! WOO HOO! Poor Tranquility has a problem being emotional! HA! There Married! Love love love! Hehe~ Ok enough babble! I absolutely love it! Once more I believe you are th best SM writer to walk this Earth!

~Belle~
LunaStar chapter 12 . 8/11/2003
YAY i am so glad you finished this story, i love it . Im happy too that you are going to start to continue on shiprecked, that to is also a great story, well keep up the great work and congats on finidhin to write this one. Maybe you should look on to getting it published! Awesome work!
star chapter 12 . 6/21/2003
WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY!
rene chapter 12 . 5/27/2003
A wonderful end. Please no epilouge. Just leave it at that.
princess-of-dreams1 chapter 12 . 5/24/2003
great story!
Princess Sere14 chapter 12 . 5/6/2003
Hey Lisa. Just wanted to let you know I love this story and I am so glad you finished it! Bye, Princess Sere14