Reviews for Excessive Chain
Broken Elsewhere chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is probably one of the few fanfics that ever made me tear up. It was heartbreaking, and so well-written. It's a sad ending to the Soul Society arc, a 'what-if' if Rukia had never got her powers back, and had to leave Soul Society forever, which actually could have happened. It was very realistic, and also very sad, but the ending was hopeful, and I liked that. Very good story.

Elsewhere
warrior-of-water chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
My heart is breaking. This was just so emotional. Great story!
D chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is heartbreaking. One of the things I try really really hard to avoid thinking about too often is what would have happened if rukia didn't get her powers back; or if after ichigo saved her, byakuya and the rest of the captains would not accept her back into the Goeti 13, maintained that she was a traitor and exiled her or something, because I find them too sad. This took all those what-ifs and made them into a terrible, beautiful, bittersweet reality. I loved it. This is a beautiful story.
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This... this killed me! Oh my god I love it to pieces and ugh your writing is just so brilliant and I just- I just love it! :D you did an amazing job with this and I applaud you for that! :D
ichilover3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wow. That actually broke my heart. I feel like crying, or throwing something. Or both.

So beautiful, and so sad.
Light in Cat's Eyes chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Even if this event was a long time ago, i've just found this fic recently, I must say it's AMAZING, and I absolutely love it.

An alternate sad, but beautiful ending. But I kinda wish that if they ever meet again, they won't just ignore each other like that :"

However, can I ask for your permission to translate this fic into VietNamese ? Of course with Credit.

Thank You.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I have saved this story to my dropbox already.

Dangit, why is this so gooooooood-

I realize that the best fics have only 20-40 so reviews as a one-shot. T.T makes fic finding a lot harder.

Oh well. I hope you write more! This was 3
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Er, I must definitly be a masochist for liking this even though it hurts like hell - and even more with the recent events in the manga, it all becomes a bit ironical, doesn't it?
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I LOVE it!XP XD XD XD
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow defnitely one of the very best IchiRuki fics I've read. Your writing style is wonderful and poignant and beautiful. Totally going my favourites.
VanishingSoul chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was beautiful,. heavy, depressing, well-written, well-developed. Amazing.
SandboxWriting chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is the only fanfic I've ever read that makes me cry.

You write beautifully- thanks for sharing your story.
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
i like it.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
*cries*
Galaxia Alpha chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Heartbreaking and real and beautiful. I loved it. Great writing style and characterization.