Reviews for Arabian Nights: NINJA style!
bassoongirl14 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Lol! Awesome story so far! Too funny! I can't wait to see who everyone ends up with. I personally am a fan of Neji/Sakura! lol
Lianexx chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
OMG... .*faints* GEZ Picture that! *sigh* Ugh I would love to say Im not a fangirl but...*bites lip* I TOTALLY AM ! And saying that im not is like betraying my Anywho I hope the fangirls dont hurt Hinata, If a girl was to be my friend on Naruto it'd be UPDATE...

Hehehehe the story could carry on like this..

Sasuke and Hinata fall in love

The end.

And Sakura ...mysteriously disappears. *puts knife back in pocket then whistles innocently*

And me and Shikamaru run away together WHO !

Anyways Update please...*puppy dog eyes*
nwyd chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
haha this is so awesome! please update! is this a sasuhina? sasuhina is awesome!
Lehxra chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh I do hope you continue! It's quite nice!
Unsigned chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
This fic is in the English section. Please write in English.
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
*laughs manically in happiness* You hate Sakura to! Yeah! *hugs then lets go and starts dancing like a crazed maniac* (note: This is all in joy) Ok, enough of that... I can't wait to see Shino and Kiba's faces or Hinata's fanboy's faces when she bids... Ne, what if she is a genie? will she automatically become not-a-genie when she buys him? so basically she is rescuing herself at the same time if so... yeah... I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job!
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
I vote Itachi and Hinata... or Sasuke and Hinata... Agh! I can't tell which one I want to be with Hinata! and thank you so much for not putting Sasuke or Naruto with... the slut... *hateful aura and killing intent rolling off* I LOATHE the pink-haired slut... sorry if you don't agree with me! I'm an avid Sakura-Hater! :) Ok, but the pairing I ABSOLUTELY detest is SasuSaku, which, in my opinion, could NEVER happen... EVER... She's too obsessive, and is whiny and is the typical stereotype for a girl... *shudders* It's really annoying... I really like this story so far! Thank you for writing it! :)
Animemusic16 chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
y'know it would be very interesting if hina-chan became a genie XD
Peachprincess800 chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
Um Yuki-chan hyuuga has 2 u in it Srry but this is the first time i read any oy ur storys. T-T Boo- Hoo
10tative chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
hilarious!

the insanity..the chaos... the fun..!
binii-binii chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
This story has a unique plotline...

One thing you could add is more detail, to keep it interesting.

Aside from very small grammar mistakes, your story is almost perfect.

And long sentences are okay, as long as they are not "run-on" sentences.

'Kay, that's all I have to say...oh, and UPDATE!
oztan chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Oh! Just when it was getting good. Please update.
Ticha chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
aw what happens next?
Miss0made chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Oh I can see it now... Rip Hyuuga Hinata- killed by killer fangirls, Rest in peace- Oh poor Hinata! Keep up the good work and update soon!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 7 . 1/12/2007