Reviews for The seven sins of Harry
Nice
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
*hugs computer* I'll never let go! Such a beautiful fanfic…
arunendu chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Why dont you continue the had a brilliant idea so only you will be come with this wonderful are a great writer please write more lose interest in other story you write and dont give another writer a permission to write your story.I want only you to complete another story which you may write.
sgt.strickland chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
you did harry potter Episode II: Attack of the clones was good
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Soooooo funny!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice chap. and as far as I'm concerned my favorite Harry is Lust. :-)
definestupid chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
i loved the movie references
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Roflmao ah freaking awesome story, love it!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
freakin awesome
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
lol awesome story
Leonidas chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Good one mate
Lostinthought92 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
awesome! I love it, wrath is the absolute best! He's so funny!, and it's giving me the idea that perhaps, hopefully harry had feelings for Luna, which would be Yay!

anyway I know your discontinuing the story but I just wanted 2 review here and tell u how awesome the story is. I can not stop laughing!
fred2008 chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
this, was pretty funny. shame really that you quit. but hey, haven't had a good laugh like this in ages. may your stories always be funny yet good.
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
This is a bit confusing but not overly so it gets totally out of control, and one can keep track of whats or whose going on by reading slowly (and maybe repeatedly :P )

ITs also quite funny, peoples expressions in particular. I like Wrath first, then Sloth, then Greed (not bothered about the others). Wrath and Greed's hilarity is wicked, and together their the best combo so far...the star wars bit though..not sure what to think of that although it was amusing with Dean's response.

Gluttony and Snape, totally cracked up...plus the image of him gnawing on Snape's arm? or Snape trying to throw him off is brill...and kinda cartoony in my head too!

Also the schol must be aware of some weird goings on huh? Everyone in the hal saw 2 harry's afterall.

Ahh whats happened to envy? Also did wrath catch up with draco?...great fic

sorry you are not continuing this, i'm not sure i want to read someone else write it as there is the distinct possiblity it'll take away from this one's awesomeness. hm but we'll see...
E.A. Knightly chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
whoa... this story is good! I like the way it's written! keep it up!

~Elyn