Reviews for OF1: Old Friends
steamboat chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Congratulations another well written, outstanding, adventure/romance! Thank you for sharing with us!
Callialex chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
Well done! You were do true to the characters and I loved the adventure! Going to find sequel now.
RUTH chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE NOT BEING HONEST WITH THE CARACTERS IN THE SHOW. MAC PUSHED HARM AWAY BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF RESPECT FOR WEBB'S DETHS AND SHE LET VERY CLEAR TO HARM THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT HIS CHILD AT ALL. SHE DID TELL HIM THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT HIM TAKE HER ANY WHERE ELSE. SO WHAT ARE YOU TALK ABOUT DEAR WRITER?
HeyBaileyKay chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow. Your story made me cry! It was really informative about endometriosis. Great job writing your fics!
swimERfanatic13 chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
I love it!
starryeyes10 chapter 15 . 5/17/2005
great story.
jamie chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I am really glad that you are in the middle of reposting your stories. They are some of my very favorite, and they are just as enjoyable the second, third and sometimes fourth time around.

I don't know whether or not you have lost your inspiration as far as Jag fanfic goes, but if you ever decide to write more stories, you can count on at least one person reading them, though I would bet on a large number of people. Thanks again.