Reviews for OF2: Old Friends, New Relationships
Stormchaser1018 chapter 16 . 5/30
Enjoyed the story, and some of the ups and downs made you want to quit reading, but then at the same time, wanted to keep reading, just to see what was going to happen next. Good story, and looking forward to seeing if there will be a follow up story.
Anonny chapter 14 . 4/4
lol - I just noticed... you've typoed. Do you realise Mac referred to herself as lam_P_ chop? What's a 'lamp chop', I wonder? A hand action used to subdue vicious lamps? ;-D
Anonny chapter 14 . 4/4
As soon as I saw Maryland, I suspected something to do with Annie and Josh... :-)
Anonny chapter 8 . 4/4
Hmm! Interesting twist... can't wait to hear what Janet and Gates have to say to each other.
steamboat chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
This was a marvelous story! You are a wonderfully talented and gifted writer! Thank you for sharing your talent for us!
steamboat chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
What an emotional chapter! Incredible to believe that Mac blamed Harm for their not being together, when Harm was initially helping Mattie! She was still with Webb, and had told Harm that there was "never" going to be an us! Sometimes I wonder who is loonier, Mac or Annie! Lol!
steamboat chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
It's nice to see you Harm maturing in a relationship. Too bad I can't say the same thing for Mac! If Harm gets mad and walks away, per Mac, the relationship is over! But if Mac gets angry and walks away, like the argument in the park, its okay! She's just venting and that's acceptable! WOMEN! Mac screws up, and she makes Harm feel responsible for it! WOMEN! Liz, me thinks you like Mac too much! LOL!
swimERfanatic13 chapter 16 . 10/27/2006
Thats cute
bloodymary2 chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
AW!

I think that I loved your ending even better than I liked the season finale. Though I agree that only something so final as a definte goodbey would, maybe, bring them together, I always felt that we got cheated... We never got to watch them as a couple, as parents and all that entails. And your story dealt wonderfully with that.

Particularly loved the final chapter and the final phrase... Indeed, it is only the beginning. Loved that not all got neatly resolved, it is life after all and who wants an happily ever after? In in the words of Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls): I don't want an end, I want a middle with you... (Or somewhere along those lines)

Keep up the wonderful writing and thank you for making this such a great read.

til next,

Mary
THEJAG chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Hi

I really enjoyed reading both parth of your FFs. I love reading long storys. And I liked the chracter Gates you brought in. Keep writing. I am looking forward to read more stuff from you.
navyjag13 chapter 16 . 5/18/2005
i love this story...it felt like it could really happen...not just a fanfic.. ...keep going i want more
starryeyes10 chapter 16 . 5/17/2005