Reviews for No Hard Feelings
steamboat chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I absolutely love your writing! The problem is nothing gets resolved between Mac and Harm. Harm realizes that Mac is NEVER going to come around so he accepts that a casual friendship is all that they can have. That works for 3 weeks, and then the ugly scene in the bullpen occurs. Then the relationship goes back to the old status quo? Maybe they could grow up, realize a relationship is'nt a competition, and learn to compromise. This story needs to be finished.

finished!
carolfd chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Good story, Liz. Really enjoyed it, but it didn't quite seem complete. It seemed like there should have been something more to finish it off, so we know exactly where they stand relationshipwise.
chris4jag chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I would love to read a sequel ! I think it should be the beginning and not the end. They are not quite "out-talked" yet ;O) Please go on with this wonderful realisic story !
McRose chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
I agree with Daniel's comments - this story is just begging for a sequel - or at least an epilogue to wrap it up!
daniel chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
lol, that's my first word on this story! You've outdone yourself with this plot, really great. The fact of Mac turning down Webb's marriage proposal is a nice issue - seems that she's learned quite a bit from Brumby.

In this story you build up the tension until it explodes in the 5th and last chapter. You posted this with the note 'complete', yet I miss some bit of aftermath to the whole issue. On the other hand, that leaves us with lots of possibilities and a livid imagination ;)
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 5/17/2005