Reviews for Slytherin
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
Andromeda was a SLYHTERIN and married a HUFFLEPUFF muggle-born
M chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Another Fun Fact: Andromeda Black was a Slytherin.
M chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Fun Fact: even though Merlin's legend took place about 500 years before Hogwarts was founded, Merlin himself still attended and was Sorted into Slytherin.
nargles.are.real394 chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
I REALLY enjoyed this! I love it! So true3

I am a true Slytherin, yet not evil. I CAN be, but am not ;)

Slytherin Pride, Always 3

Thanks for writing this!
clw317 chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
Honestly this is one of the best stories I've ever read. There were only a few spelling errors and the message was so well presented. Slytherin has always been my favorite house if only because I thought it was misunderstood. It's always cool to see someone agrees.
Inkfire chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
I liked this...
LongLiveInsanity1 chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
Hauntingly beautiful. I particularly enjoyed your portrayals of Salazar, Severus and Narcissa, and your play on words with the "Silence is Golden/Silver". 5 stars, definitely!
RavenEcho chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
I really enjoyed this. I love how you show all the different characteristics of the House in several different ways, using different points of view for examples. Very well done!
Sean Mulligan chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
An interesting collection.
Sean Mulligan chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
She's still prejudiced even though she is not as bad as her husband.
Tanyeera chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
I love this best. All the rest seem to be whining about how they have no choice, Slytherins are misunderstood, etc, etc, but Bellatrix shows true pride in being *Slytherin*
WriterInTraining713 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
This is great, too! Pansy isn't who she appears to be, at least the way you portrayed her.
WriterInTraining713 chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Never really thought of Goyle, much. This is my favorite chapter, by far.
WriterInTraining713 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I love this! I must admit that I'm a Slytherin-hater, or used to be, but you gave me a new look. Fabulous!
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 17 . 6/5/2009