Reviews for Tangled Up In You
steamboat chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Nice, well written story! And yes, you pulled their relationship out of the fire at the end. When JAG was broken up, their relationship was doomed! Mac defined their relationship had to be as equals, thus when she was promoted and Harm was assigned to second in command in San Diego, failure was imminent. Harm was thus inferior and she wasn't going to be in that relationship. Your heroine worship of Mac and your constant bashing of Harm was a little tiring. Making Harm responsible for all the shortcomings and problems in their relationship was grossly unfair. Mac's failure to inform Harm of her pregnancy was inexcusable! You are a true macaroon(Mac lover), but you write a good story!
steamboat chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Wow! You really do hate Harm!
steamboat chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was quite a chapter! You have the entire JAG crew dumping on Harm, making him responsible for everything? Mac chastises Harm for taking himself out of the game when he witnesses her kissing Webb, but she turns around and does the same thing when she witnesses Bambi with Harm. Double standard! This must be what they call an AU! You are a wonderful writer though!
achaon chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I must have read this, but don't remember. And since I haven't reviewed this story, maybe I missed it. But it was good. Maybe a little too much angst, but you are a master at that. Very good story which I enjoyed very much. Thanks for the memories.
McRose chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
The end of the beginning - chuckling here! I stumbled onto this on another writer's "favorites" list. Not sure if I read it "long ago!"

-janlaw
bookimpva chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks.
carolfd chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Great story, Liz. Seems like it could have gone on longer.
HandofFate chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
HAHAHA... that last paragraph... still can't stop laughing.
Dreamy chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
Wonderful story. Sometimes you seem to make things more complicated than they are, but somehow that's how it always was on screen. - I like it.
starryeyes10 chapter 8 . 5/17/2005