Reviews for Looking Busy
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
haha, cute ending
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yes! That is exactly what one of those poor anonymous pencil-pushers below the bridge must be thinking! I love how they brag about the number of times Vader has killed people in front of them; there's got to be some sort of betting pool on how long the current one will last. "Looking busy, looking busy..." I will NEVER watch Star Wars again without sparing a glance for the soldiers in the background.

Out of many admirals HAS Darth Vader gone through? I mean, there's the movies and the EU. That's got to be several dozen at least.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hahaha! Nice, I love this! I never thought that stormtroopers would consider Vader's treatment of the officers entertaining! :D I just never thought about what the stormtroopers thought at all, lol. Nice job!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh that was funny. I never thought of what the lower officers thought about the whole thing. And the talk of what Ozzel did was priceless.

*Still laughing*
Blitzen chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I really really don't want Piett to die because I am Mrs. Piett! :-D

Anyway that story was too stinking funny!

Now, my personal opinion why Vader didn't kill Piett when the MF got away at Bespin... rather than anything flattering about Piett (though I have many flattering things to say about him) I think it was simply that Vader was too emotional and distracted about Luke at that moment, and was thrown out of his usual murderous groove.
Dracula's Lair chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
hehe this is certainly an unusual story! i hardly read fics that come from a first-person point of view, but i like this one, especially the parts where he's thinking what's gonna happen and all that...

Good work! (even tho ur fic was posted ages ago)

ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Piett was my first love, well maybe not. Anyway, I couldn't feel nervous for him even though I know he lives this incident. The ending was as the other reviewers said, hilarious. Thanx for posting it. I'm adding it to my c2, Galactic Empire. Please subscribe to the c2 to support your one-shot and other Imperial fics. MTFBWY _

Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
OMG, I am absolutely DYING! This fic is too funny!

"Oh carbon scoring!" Gotta remember that one...
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
"Oh, carbon scoring….here he comes…

Tapping. Tapping.

Looking busy.

Looking busy."

I love this!
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005

I've always wondered...why didn't Vader force-choke Piett, anyway?

Good Job! Keep Writting!
rhonderoo chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Just a comment for those who might not know: This is from the scene in Empire Strikes Back where the Millennium Falcon gets away with Luke. The "Dissassembled Vader" that Lucas refers to. For a twisted officer just looking for something eventful to happen, it was a lost opportunity for a story. ;) BTW: In the scene, he is the guy standing at the doorway when Vader dejectedly stalks out. :)