Reviews for Merci Pour Le Chocolat
zakia chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
great

BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Really cute story! Great job!
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was a great story. It made me laugh alot because i have a friend that went through the exact same thing Hikari did.

Have you, by any chance, ever made choclates?
Potgenie chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
beautiful!
Postal Service chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Apart from the great writing, it seems to be cut out from a shoujo manga. Many people forget the setting is in Japan, and small details like uniforms and street shoes do help remember the reader this. Simply a very well written Takari.
JaeJae chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
aww so cute...*huggles tk and kari*
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAPE chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
aw its so cute i like it!
Akazato chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Aaww! That was so sweet and cute, and very well written. As usual, great stuff _~

And I'm so happy to hear Boys Before Flowers will be up soon!

Hope you write more great stuff.
Nobuta-Power chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That was really very good well done!
White Ookami chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*claps* TAKARI! I only became a Takari fan recently. Well, more like... I'd only seen the 13th episode recently, which is the main episode that makes every Takari fan melt into a puddle, so yeah, turned me into a diehard fan.

I really liked this! Very sweet. I think you especially captured Takeru perfectly. He's so much of a gentleman and way too sweet for his own good - that's just his personality. I thought the entire story was just adorable. _ Wonderful work!

Keep it up!

~MoonLightWolf
Darlin chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Although I'm not into this couple or Digimon at all really I have become quite a fan of your stories so I had to read your latest story. You can't imagine how delighted I was to see you'd updated. I suppose I should add you to my favorite author's list if I haven't already.

Anyway, I'm glad to say this is an adorable story. I love how you really make us feel Hikari's self consciousness. Your writing is full of true emotion making the reader feel for the characters. Very sweet.