Reviews for Restless
Cased In Darkness chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Please update soon
Alainn Fluorite chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
You, you... -crying at the corner- I thought this once, just this once, Ashura would be a kind, loving man he truly is! You broke my heart! Why wont anyone made a fic where Ashura is a good guy? Even though that, its a good story, really.
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
"Kurogane would sooner chop off his arm than show concern, according to Fai."

i cracked up so hard at the irony of this. i mean, this was written before the celes arc, but... OMG. you called it. you just made my life.
Idiotichobo chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
A well written story, though I must say I was very disappointed at the ending (expected more from an 'M' rating xD) I think it would still be a 'T' but other than that it was wonderful.
alan is stupid chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
I guess we're not gonna get that last chapter, eh? Too bad. This was a great fic.
ileana425 chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
One more Chapter my ass
MageMeow chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
omigod!

that's so wonderful! i totaly understand if you can't continue this anymore..

its ok to end it this way..

it was perfect..

thanks for writing..
The Neo Productions chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
Aw! I love this story! By the way, where's the last one?
LadyDeathbat chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
I usually donr read long fics. Im too bust but I really liked this. I was yelling at Kuro for being a dummy and not immediatly following. And at Fai for being so oblivious to the mind wipy thing. And of course I was threatening to spork out Ashuras eyes. LOL I really enjoyed this.

~Fai-chan~
sharingan-assassin chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
This was sweet and the way the characters were acting, it was really cute I hope the last chapter will come but even if you end it here it was a great story with an original idea
cherry-s-twin chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
oh, my god. that was awsome! im serious. you really captured the moments, and didnt get too carried away. you kept it in character, and made it one of the best stories ive found at this point in time. *gives a LOT of cookies* you deserve it!

deffinetly a favourite! x
fanficismything chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
Although Fai's past is n;t really like hat, the beautyof fanfiction shines XD I really like this fic and hope you continue soon XD
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Hey wow. First KuroFai fic I've ever read. Now I don't think I'll be able to read another one because it might not be as good as this one.

But other than that, I'm used to reading long, played out, really detailed stories, and this is quite short and sweet. Although, some things sounded a little rushed and probably could have been explained more. But I liked the way it flowed.

And when did you say that next chapter would be out?
eldarsevenstar chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
This is, hands down, one of the best kurofai fanfics I've ever read. Spectacular! You have a real talent for writing.

So there's another chapter? I would love to see it! *poke* You haven't updated in two years, though! I hope you post it so I can finish this fic up! Wonderful work! Favs
wolfiegirl93 chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
where's chap 13? come on! it's ben wayy too long!