Reviews for Forever Breathes the Lonely Word
The Critic chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Pure Awesomeness.
rose raven chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That was beautiful, the words the detail. oh gosh. My eyes teared up at the last paragraph. so bitter, but absolutly perfect. keep writing!
Raelupin chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Interesting is the first word that comes to mind. I like how Sirius describes different places in the world and how later Ginny visits them.

I also like how Ginny is so observant and notices things like the Tapastry and Sirius' hands. But I think each description would make wonderful fictions on their own. Placing them in one fiction doesn't give them a chance to shine.

Overall I loved it.

-Rae
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I don't understand what Ginny's hair and eye colour has to do with Sirius being able to remember her name. Just because he pays attention to Harry? If you ask me a mane of flaming red hair is much more noticeable and tends to stick in a person's head more easily regardless of one's feelings for another person.

Excuse me? Ginny is not average, that was established in OotP and HBP. She's incredibly gifted with hexes and she's a very strong, powerful witch. Pay closer attention.

The end didn't make any sense, nor did it have anything to do with the story. Maybe you intended it to but the way you wrote it made it not make sense. Basically, this story was boring and pointless. I wasted my time reading it. Also, the writing style was very annoying. Past tense. Past tense. Past tense.

That is all.
red-devil15 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow. Usually I'm not a fan of Sirius/Ginny, but...wow. that was good! i like it! usually their handled badly, and make me wanna barf, but this was good! i LOVE it!
MintyFresh007 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Sensative, haunting, depressing...magnificant! Honestly, this fic is brilliant...no fic has ever made me as emotional as this one did. I'm sitting here tearing up! Wonderful job, I hope you continue writing!

Love, Lauren
MintyFresh007 aka Lauren chapter 1 . 7/14/2005

Love, Lauren
Mauve Alert chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Absolutely beautiful! Sirius/Ginny is one of my favorite relationships (frienship or romance). This story was stunningly poignant and sad.

An excellent piece of writing.
SliverOfExistence chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I haven't read HP-fics for a while, and I suppose I should have started with something a bit lighter. Now I'm crying my eyes out. Ugh. I have to go and listen to some sad music and eat chocolate to cure my depression, and it's this fic's fault. I loved it.
Madame Wolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This is absolutely fantastic, and you know what? I feel trashy and cheap compared with it! *That* is a wonderful effect to have in a fic.
xxPromQueenxx chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Beautiful!
LupinFan227 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful. It's so hauntingly written, and it has wonderful highs and lows but maintains that wonderfully melancholy subtext. This is just incredible. Bravo!
whogirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Woah. This is an amazing story. I don't read that many Ginny stories but when I saw this on the C2 Let Your Thoughts Be Provoked I decided to read it. I am thankful I did. Good job.
Lossenrhos chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This is so sad. Oh, poor Sirius. Beautifully written, poetic, I loved the part about the photograph and Sirius not talking about the family, but about muggles instead. It makes me sad he died all over again. Wonderful writing, keep it up!
ylvaa chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Okay, I'm not too good with writing reviews and, truth be told, I don't to it very often. But anyway, I loved this. The way you're describing Ginny's feelings and everything is wonderful.

I look forward of seeing more of your stuff!

Ylva