Reviews for One WEIRD Mission
Drag0nf1y chapter 17 . 4/12/2008
That was an excellent story. Keep it up!
John chapter 17 . 12/21/2005
ya know how ya said you were not making a nother one well that could make a funny one hit if ya tired just a suggestion
John chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
hi its me again just wanted to point out for fun that it may be possible to get to france in 2 hours view supersonic jet lol hope im not being a bother
John chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
hi this is the second time ive read One Weird Mission and i just noticed that you said that there was a sea inbetwean Europe and Asia but i dont reacal there being an ocean there lol i know you pobebley think this is a weired respones and all but i just felt like pointing that out k have fun
Waffled Flambe chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
great story! just one question: I thought it was charlie, not charlee.
Avalons-Healer chapter 17 . 8/9/2005
Awesome story! This was a great story that you wrote! I hope you'll write more books as great as these! I hope to see more writings from you! If you have new ones, or any old ones that you would like to recomend for me, you can place a review on one of my stories, and I'll look for it! Keep up the great work! ;-)

Ji-Yoon "Mackenzie" Yoon
oneredneckgoddess chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
Very nice... a little spotty and hesitant at the beginning but solid finish. I give it a 10!
LandLPhanfics chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
Awesome ending! I can understand Kim it must have been tough being royal for that long. It made me laugh how she acted to the tweebs. The story was really good! It is nice to see that the princesses are now doing things they probably had been dreaming about. Natalie and Lela especially. I love the ending! I hope to see more stories in the future! See ya it was fun reading the story!

Cheers,

Lydia
Aero Tendo chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
Nice epilogue!

It was nice to see that the royal family all went on to better thanks. :)

I bet the princesses were happy to give Kim a ride anytime they wanted.

As for the time travel thing, because Kim was from a alternate future stream she would of course remember everything even if it never happened in the stream that she was currently in.

Please write another cool story! :)
Aero Tendo chapter 16 . 7/25/2005
Nice ending, I liked how Kim was able to help Charlee with her little problem about how to tell her mother.

As for the tweebs, well... that was so funny that I almost fell out of my chair! LOL! :)

The prince and Ron, I bet that would be a interesting sequel! Now all we need is a story where Wade and a look-a-like rich/royal dude is kidnapped! lol!
Riverfox237 chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
HOORAY! That was a great story! Rock on! Great job! You did excellentely! Very well written, interesting, and fun! And I loved the ending! Awesome work! I hope you can write another KP fic soon! Well, I'm running out of flattering praise words, so I shall end my review w/ this: Waytago, and keep up da great work!

:Riverfoc sends pixie2010 a dozen boxes of popcorn shrimp, 100 your-fav-flavor cookies, and a color-changing balloon, for a job very well done!:
Riverfox237 chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
Yay, an update! You're computer broke down? Well, that explains a few things! (Just in case you haven't checked 'em out yet, there's probably a few new chaps on my fic for you to read!) Anyways, great chap! That was kinda funny how Ron saved Nattie by accident and thought she was Kim. Awesome fic ya got here! Can't wait to see the wrap-up chapter! Waytago, keep up da great work! Update soon!

:A line of shrimp suddenly pop out of nowhere and do a conga line across the screen: ;)
LandLPhanfics chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
Nice ending I enjoyed it tons! You can just call me Lydia! ;) Very very good story! You have a knack for coming up with the most interesting events! Wow this was so good! Can't wait to read another on of your stories!

Cheers,

Lydia
Aero Tendo chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
Nice chapter!

I liked the way you ended the chapter with the team going home.

I was concerned when the explosion happened though.

I am glad that Kim was ok as well as the princess.
Jasminevr chapter 14 . 7/15/2005
The fiend! Long live Mexican food! Long live Bueno Nacho! Long live nacos! (Okay I'm done.) This chapter made sense to me though. But the ending was a cliffhanger alright.