Reviews for Code of Honor
Tamolino chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
OMG! This was the best story I ever read. You write so ... "beautifully" (is that a word, LOL) I enjoyed so much. I usually dont read the action parts, but I read everything. Loved it. Now I am going to check out what else you wrote. Hope to find more of Jack and Sam.
jendel chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
I've gotten nostalgic for sg1 recently & have been reading through old fanfiction when I stumbled across this story & I really loved it. Wonderful jack & sam story without being too sappy or too unrealistic. Thanks for sharing.
Teags chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
Fantastic story! I was enthralled the whole way through and although there was a lot of Sam whumping, it's always good to see her portrayed as a strong, selfless woman and Officer. The characterisation for all the characters seemed very accurate too and it's certainly I could see on the show!
Thanks again!
sci-figirly chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
This is one of the best SG-1 stories I've ever read. Beautifully written - angst, adventure, team awesomeness and romance - le sigh. Thank you!
starbuck13 chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
I love sam centered fics. This was an amazing story. I will definately read it again some day. I also loved Gunny's take on sam's heroism.
The Shinster chapter 23 . 5/25/2009
This was a great story! It had action, adventure, romance, and everything inbetween. You did a great job of portraying the characters. Sam Carter is one of my favorite characters of all time and you definitely did her justice. This really felt like a real SG-1 story and I had a blast reading it. I hope you write more SG-1 adventures in the future! I also want to thank you for your past service in the Air Force for our country. I think of all the men and women who have sworn an oath to protect us and I am both proud and grateful.
sammie77 chapter 23 . 3/8/2008
Just re-read this fic and loved it again! I like to go back and read fics that I haven't read in a while. This really made my day. Thanks for writing it!
smithcrafter chapter 23 . 10/10/2007
Great story, though I never really pictured Daniel as a voyeur before :)
Baisy chapter 23 . 6/18/2006
Wow i just love your story.

You wright extremely well.

and i love your plot.

You really good at descriping feelings, i've read a couple of fics where the way the feelings where descriped sucked.

So I was really glad when I read you fic, I could se the things happining.

You've done an amasing job.
toddvictor chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
wow,nothing but a very very very great story! i stayed up the whole night until i finished it! The frame of the story is elaborately designed and i could not help but share breath with the characters as the story unfolded, really an enthralling experience to enjoy your story!
gategirl13 chapter 23 . 2/16/2006
wow! well okay where do i start... FANTASTIC STORY, its about 4:00 am and i couldnt sleep untill i finished reading this, i'll admit i started reading it a while ago, i didnt get a chance to finish it and sort of forgot about it, then i was going through my favourites folder and i found it! so here i am tired as all hell (luckily i have a day off tomorrow) but yeah there were so many funny, sad, sweet, nice...moments i cant pin point my favourite one. it was really well written too, you had me hooked all the way along. thats really cool, about you being in the airforce...so where you trained the same way, (if your captured just recite your name, date of birth etc?). over all its one of the best stories i've ever read...and beleive me, every spare minute i have; i'm reading them, so ive read a lot! i really look forward to reading more of your work. please never stop writing.

thankyou so much for the awesome read!

katie xoxo
gater62 chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
I know I've read this before, but I actually looked for it to read again. I love how "real" your characters are. When are you going to write another story?
tinacreeper chapter 23 . 7/15/2005
OMFG I LOVE IT! it made me cry soo much! i laughed! i sat on the edge of my seat - literally - so many times!

i was sh*ing myself when sam was caught in the explosion! oh im so glad its all happy and pretty!
tinacreeper chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
oh my! i love it so far!

im scared to read the rest lol. Jack and Sam are so happy now! and in the summary thing you said "will it be too late"! noo they keep saying they're so happy and such WHAT'S GOING TO GO WRONG? breathe... breathe... oh i love it so much!

its like a real episode! lol i can see it playing out in my head, thats why it's so nerve-racking (sp) - you're depicted the characters perfectly! lol i cant wait to read more... but that shall have to wait. maybe. lol if i can walk away. its 8:15am and i havent slept yet lol... ah i want to keep reading!
shiny silver grl chapter 23 . 7/9/2005
Thanks for a great read, the frequent updates, and for giving us a happy ending :) (I've got to admit, I was sort of surprised that it was over; I'm so used to more obstacles being thrown up that I was expecting this big evil plan of Ba'al's to come back and bite everyone in the ass...like, maybe it was all a trap so that Sam could get infected by something and bring it back to Earth, etc. But I won't reject the happy ending! )

I sort of figured you had to have had some sort of military experience; your jargon and desginations & whatnot were all really detailed and authentic-sounding. Plus, who else would know the origin of the "with my shield or on it" quote (unless you happen to be a Classical Civilizations major, like me ;) )?

Anyhoo...it was a great fic, with a good, well-thought-out plot that flowed realistically and was very interesting. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and just wanted to let you know. Thanks again!

-sil