Reviews for Tangled Web
izzywolf22 chapter 6 . 2/12
Yes, that would be really stupid
Peanut61654 chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
Aww I really wished you could have finished the fic but I understand why you had to :) I wish I would write as well as the both of you and somehow this story made me wanna try even harder to become better at it. I really loved this story and didn't think is was cheesy at all This fic really brightened up my night ( yep read this thing from 6pm to 12 pm xD) So thank you and C for making this awesome story. I am always really impressed by One Piece fanfics because for me it is very hard to write o.o TW is one of the best OP stories I have come across... So again awesome job :D I wish you the best of luck with your writing and I plan to read more of your stuff...For now farewell _
Codaline chapter 29 . 10/21/2013
He dies! :o NOOOOOOO
Nitishu chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh. Em. Gee. This simply looks (for lack of a better word) fabulous. I honestly can't wait to read the entire thing XD There simply ARE NOT enough Zolu fics there!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Ohhhhh! So he wasn't THAT stupid after all x3 But I wonder which is best... the mess he left behind or the fact that he could have been deranged enough to drown himself? o_O I wonder...
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Somehow... I have a bad feeling about this -_-
I mean... it's Luffy we're talking about, right? And since he even said it himself... I'm sure he'll do exactly that: drown himself in the bathtub... Well, there's only one way in finding out, and I' planning on going on with that way! Reading on!

By the way, thanks for sharing such an original and intriguing, fluffy cute addicting fic x3
Voxei
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Ha! Ha! I got wifi! Ok so poor puppies :( and I didn't get candy cause I couldn't review, but awesome story. My bestie does things like this with her other friend, only mostly for Harry Potter. Good story and I can see it going places
tydolt99 chapter 29 . 6/30/2013
Awwwwni bate it when authors cut off a story :(. But still, this was an amazing fanciful that I loved, and I really wish you guys could of finished it. That last note made me tear update little *sniff sniff*. I still have to say though, this was amazingly written, and I think that you and C should write more together. Hell,nyou guys could write a damnable good book together! So once again, I really loved this story, and I am following on the slim chance that you and C hopefully de ire to pick it back up for fun and finish it. Once again, I think this story was amazing.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
I always read before I sleep, and I was reading your story. When I woke up, I had the strangest feeling that Luffy lost an arm...O.o... Oh well, great story, I live it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
"Disclaimer: They're Oda's babies, we just make them ghey." I so laughed my ass of at this!
wolfsong81 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really liked the story, to bad your not planing on finishing. :(
Solace in the Chaos chapter 29 . 8/16/2012
"Bitch please." xD
Thank-you so much for writing this note at the end. I loved the plot and no matter what you say, I didn't think it was cheesy. I couldn't come up with something like this in...a lot of years. I love sad endings, and this was just fabulous. I'm sorry to hear about you and Constable. :P Sounds sucky.
Again, thanks for the awesome read (and for the little blurb of spoilers, it made everything worth while).
-SITC
Solace in the Chaos chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
I actually totally wanted Luffy to kick some ass! I'm so glad that you did write him like that. Oh goodness, I love your story. :D
-SITC
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
Like, I understand that you don't like yaoi anymore and you two drifted apart but...
If you had the plot all figured out, I can't comprehend why you didn't just finish the fic yourself so we could all read what sounds like such a really good plot that I am punching my bed in anger because I don't get to actually read it.
So.
Yeah.
Not sure if I want to favorite this or not.
But I will anyways.
Lyneel chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
aww, Boshi makes its appearance! The idea of the pirate treasure sure does fit very well - brilliant idea!