Reviews for Tangled Web
FireArrowAce chapter 29 . 6/26
This was an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it. I was a bit sad when I saw that it wasn't really finished but I understand. The end got me almost crying though..
boopa1126 chapter 2 . 6/20
I love how Zoro's mind works. I can imagine him being like this if was a highschooler. Completely in character. Nice!
(ㅇㅅㅇ)
Mikachi-Chan chapter 29 . 12/20/2016
Your summary had me laughing. It was a good story while it lasted. Do you think you are going to put it up for adoption?
Mikachi-Chan chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Was the show on the TV Fairy Tail?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/24/2015
PSSSHHHH. Mind Blown.
redluffs chapter 29 . 4/26/2015
Awwww it's good fic but damn! That ending tho... I cannot :((( but if Zoro is the (spoilers) then he shoukd leave too right? Right? It just seems perfect! okay headcannon accepted I LOVE THIS FIC TO BITS!
redluffs chapter 23 . 4/26/2015
THIS MADE ME EXTREMELY HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA
redluffs chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Multipersonality disorderrr?
izzywolf22 chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
Yes, that would be really stupid
Peanut61654 chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
Aww I really wished you could have finished the fic but I understand why you had to :) I wish I would write as well as the both of you and somehow this story made me wanna try even harder to become better at it. I really loved this story and didn't think is was cheesy at all This fic really brightened up my night ( yep read this thing from 6pm to 12 pm xD) So thank you and C for making this awesome story. I am always really impressed by One Piece fanfics because for me it is very hard to write o.o TW is one of the best OP stories I have come across... So again awesome job :D I wish you the best of luck with your writing and I plan to read more of your stuff...For now farewell _
Codaline chapter 29 . 10/21/2013
He dies! :o NOOOOOOO
Nitishu chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh. Em. Gee. This simply looks (for lack of a better word) fabulous. I honestly can't wait to read the entire thing XD There simply ARE NOT enough Zolu fics there!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Ohhhhh! So he wasn't THAT stupid after all x3 But I wonder which is best... the mess he left behind or the fact that he could have been deranged enough to drown himself? o_O I wonder...
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Somehow... I have a bad feeling about this -_-
I mean... it's Luffy we're talking about, right? And since he even said it himself... I'm sure he'll do exactly that: drown himself in the bathtub... Well, there's only one way in finding out, and I' planning on going on with that way! Reading on!

By the way, thanks for sharing such an original and intriguing, fluffy cute addicting fic x3
Voxei
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Ha! Ha! I got wifi! Ok so poor puppies :( and I didn't get candy cause I couldn't review, but awesome story. My bestie does things like this with her other friend, only mostly for Harry Potter. Good story and I can see it going places