Reviews for Tangled Web
PSSSHHHH. Mind Blown.
redlipstick77 chapter 29 . 4/26
Awwww it's good fic but damn! That ending tho... I cannot :((( but if Zoro is the (spoilers) then he shoukd leave too right? Right? It just seems perfect! okay headcannon accepted I LOVE THIS FIC TO BITS!
redlipstick77 chapter 23 . 4/26
THIS MADE ME EXTREMELY HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA
redlipstick77 chapter 15 . 4/25
Multipersonality disorderrr?
izzywolf22 chapter 6 . 2/12
Yes, that would be really stupid
Peanut61654 chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
Aww I really wished you could have finished the fic but I understand why you had to :) I wish I would write as well as the both of you and somehow this story made me wanna try even harder to become better at it. I really loved this story and didn't think is was cheesy at all This fic really brightened up my night ( yep read this thing from 6pm to 12 pm xD) So thank you and C for making this awesome story. I am always really impressed by One Piece fanfics because for me it is very hard to write o.o TW is one of the best OP stories I have come across... So again awesome job :D I wish you the best of luck with your writing and I plan to read more of your stuff...For now farewell _
Codaline chapter 29 . 10/21/2013
He dies! :o NOOOOOOO
Nitishu chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh. Em. Gee. This simply looks (for lack of a better word) fabulous. I honestly can't wait to read the entire thing XD There simply ARE NOT enough Zolu fics there!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Ohhhhh! So he wasn't THAT stupid after all x3 But I wonder which is best... the mess he left behind or the fact that he could have been deranged enough to drown himself? o_O I wonder...
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Somehow... I have a bad feeling about this -_-
I mean... it's Luffy we're talking about, right? And since he even said it himself... I'm sure he'll do exactly that: drown himself in the bathtub... Well, there's only one way in finding out, and I' planning on going on with that way! Reading on!

By the way, thanks for sharing such an original and intriguing, fluffy cute addicting fic x3
Voxei
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Ha! Ha! I got wifi! Ok so poor puppies :( and I didn't get candy cause I couldn't review, but awesome story. My bestie does things like this with her other friend, only mostly for Harry Potter. Good story and I can see it going places
tydolt99 chapter 29 . 6/30/2013
Awwwwni bate it when authors cut off a story :(. But still, this was an amazing fanciful that I loved, and I really wish you guys could of finished it. That last note made me tear update little *sniff sniff*. I still have to say though, this was amazingly written, and I think that you and C should write more together. Hell,nyou guys could write a damnable good book together! So once again, I really loved this story, and I am following on the slim chance that you and C hopefully de ire to pick it back up for fun and finish it. Once again, I think this story was amazing.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2013
I always read before I sleep, and I was reading your story. When I woke up, I had the strangest feeling that Luffy lost an arm...O.o... Oh well, great story, I live it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
"Disclaimer: They're Oda's babies, we just make them ghey." I so laughed my ass of at this!
wolfsong81 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really liked the story, to bad your not planing on finishing. :(