Reviews for Infinite
PurpleFuzzyDragon chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I've only ever heard of August as a boy's name. What is it short for in this story?
LilyPotterRozaBelikova chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
I have been reading this story on and when you said you posted it on I just had to read it. I loved the story and how rhia and lily are getting closer. I also love how close lily and Sirius are. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

LPGM
stormysky chapter 24 . 8/29/2009
I love this story. It's great how it's so serious one moment and then completely hilarious the next. Please update soon! If you don't want to drag the story out at least write a chapter that ties it all up nicely.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 24 . 7/5/2009
Even though it's been a long time since your last update, I still want to let you know that I've really enjoyed reading this. Nice work!
grey eyes chapter 24 . 6/17/2008
I really love this story. P

BUT. I've had it on my favorites for two years, and it still hasn't been updated. I really want to see this story through to the end, so please Review.

Yeah. I was starting to get slightly annoyed about a year ago, but seriously girl, just finish the damn story!
Em3191 chapter 24 . 11/5/2007
I great story! I can't find words to explain why I love this story so much. Update soon.
whiskey in the impala chapter 24 . 7/19/2007
This story is amazing. I especially like the concluding, proleptic endings.
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 24 . 5/23/2007
hey, i never really know what to say in these. this is most definitely a different story to what i usually read, but it's really good. i know it hasn't been updated in a while, but please say it's going to be.

Vikertee
scenetink chapter 24 . 4/24/2007
i hope you haven't given up on this. i love this so much. it's an incredible read and better than 99% of the fanfictions that are out.
Saranya chapter 24 . 2/28/2007
hey, i love your story! keep writing please?
bill560682 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
you want lily and james to get together have dumbledore use a love potion on them as a result of a note he send himself.
Maggie chapter 24 . 2/18/2007
LOVE IT. Keep writing please!
booboobubbles chapter 24 . 1/21/2007
i
darkdestiney2000 chapter 24 . 1/14/2007
Your are forgiven because this chapter was great...I loved the bantering
lola chapter 24 . 1/14/2007
hi, i'm going to give you some con crit if you don't mind.

i think you need to work on your phrasing. there are many parts of this story that read very awkwardly. Here's an example

"Did you know that those ten years old and younger and surviving past two years is only 15? I'm one of that 15."

secondly, i think your dialogue writing can sometimes be too much, you drag out jokes too far and you do an injustice to your readership's intelligence by over explaining them. don't write dialogue to fill up space. write dialogue to further your plot and give life to your characters.

i think you have a lot of potential as a writer and your story is a great read so please don't be too disheartened by my criticism.