Reviews for My Pet
Coolfire30 chapter 29 . 7/20
I actually loved his story so much...needless to say I still do...but...SESSHOUMARU SHOULD HAVE KAGOME...but...nevertheless...I is only an alternate ending...thank you
HeartHalloween chapter 11 . 6/24
Wow, what do you have against cross dressers?
LMFAOPikaGirl chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! I think my human companions were a bit weirded out that I randomly giggled, but anywaysssss, keep up the good work and update whenever you have the inspiration and effort to do so. Peace~
Rara chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
I think I like 'Of Endings and Epilogues' best but they were all good! Thanks for writing so much!
Violla chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
E una bella storia
billroofe chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Hi
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Ohh Sesshomaru wanted to e with her again, but thats not gon a happen. I liked the KagomeXWindsor, it was cute. (For ch 30)
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
Looks like i was correct. He left a decade after she lefted. I see, he wants to take over Haruko and Hiroshi job in guarding her. Its good to see Windsor getting along with the family.
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
That regular visitor is Windsor, I'm sure of it.
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 2/1/2016
Ohh the twins have chosen her over Sesshomaru. I like how you had Kagome travel the world with the 2 of them. Aw poor Sesshomaru wanted to marry her but realized he cant because Haruko and Hiroshi are going marry her... one them is at least. Yeah the ending was really bitter sweet, not what i expected but its okay.
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 2/1/2016
Hahha they keep on encouraging her to talk back to Sesshomaru, Shes making him recall his memories of her. It made me want to cry because Sesshomaru was so broken. Im happy they got their happy definitely better than the original ending.
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 1/31/2016
Hes going to beg for forgiveness and then seduce her... Damn Sesshomaru chanhed through the 2 centuries. Great story loved it
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 1/31/2016
Omg hes crying, im so happy they meant again
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 1/31/2016
This chapter was breaking my heart, so sad
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 1/31/2016
Noo why Sesshomaru? Why are ypu banishing her? She helped you save your lands!
1,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »