Reviews for My Pet
billroofe chapter 14 . 2/27
Hi
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/1
Ohh Sesshomaru wanted to e with her again, but thats not gon a happen. I liked the KagomeXWindsor, it was cute. (For ch 30)
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/1
Looks like i was correct. He left a decade after she lefted. I see, he wants to take over Haruko and Hiroshi job in guarding her. Its good to see Windsor getting along with the family.
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/1
That regular visitor is Windsor, I'm sure of it.
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 2/1
Ohh the twins have chosen her over Sesshomaru. I like how you had Kagome travel the world with the 2 of them. Aw poor Sesshomaru wanted to marry her but realized he cant because Haruko and Hiroshi are going marry her... one them is at least. Yeah the ending was really bitter sweet, not what i expected but its okay.
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 2/1
Hahha they keep on encouraging her to talk back to Sesshomaru, Shes making him recall his memories of her. It made me want to cry because Sesshomaru was so broken. Im happy they got their happy definitely better than the original ending.
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 1/31
Hes going to beg for forgiveness and then seduce her... Damn Sesshomaru chanhed through the 2 centuries. Great story loved it
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 1/31
Omg hes crying, im so happy they meant again
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 1/31
This chapter was breaking my heart, so sad
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 1/31
Noo why Sesshomaru? Why are ypu banishing her? She helped you save your lands!
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 1/31
Gotta ask this but what about searching for the shikon shards, have they forgotten? Yay they won
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 1/31
Ohh so it was Amarante who was the Timeless Enchantress. I totally called it when I said Kagome is the White Maiden
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 1/31
Awesome cant believe he actually transformed for Kagome
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 1/31
I hope nothing bad happens tot he bone eaters well
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 1/31
Sesshomaru is going to BANISH her from his lands?!
1,966 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »