Reviews for My Pet
pinkypie chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
OH MY KAMI! SO KAWII!. I laughed so hard un the chapters. I love this. So coooool keep up the good work. MAN THAT GOOD. SUPERB. BRILLIANT. I DIDN'T understand the twin epilogue. Did she take the two or just one? And which one. BUT OTHER THAN THAT. ECXELLENTE. MUCHO GUSTO. LOVE IT. B) ;)
AZUNA12 chapter 29 . 2/2/2014
FUE GENIAL Y MAS CUANDO A√ĎADISTE LOS FINALES ALTERNATIVOS AUN QUE ME QUEDE CON LA DUDA DE CON QUIEN SE CASO KAGOME.
karla chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
LOL! they did say that they SHARED everything in the beginning of the story! haha, I loved the last alternate ending as much as i loved the original. i wasnt too fond of the 2nd alternate ending, but the other 2 made everything all right. i always wanted to see kagome with hiroshi or haruko in the end. i'm glad you supplied the alternate endings! I would love to have seen sesshomaru come to his senses while she was in the fewudal era though... but I absolutely loved this story! I would love to read a story about just hiroshi and haruko.
Untitled Fate chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
STUPID HYENA. I detest hyena's, the disgusting low lifed scavengers. (
Awesome story though!
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
you have an interesting way of making me not be able to do my school work. it was a brilliant story and i loved it! i dont want to read any more alternate endings. i want to keep it how you left it.
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
you know its funny, my name is Lila. when i first saw you used that name i was like "OH MY GOSH! YAY!" nearly got in trouble again. lol
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
this is your fault you know. im suppose to be asleep and such but here i am laughing out loud in my room! some one is going to hear me and yell at me lol! i loved it! although kagome seems a little OC
Happinesssmile20 chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
:D :O :,D D,: ahhhhhh! Waaaahhhh!
At first I thought "okay, I'll read this a little and see if I like it." Then I was like "I don't really like Haruko and Hiroshi." Then "AHHH HAHAHAHA I LOVE Haruko and Hiroshi, they are my favorite!" Then I was really mad and sad because you killed Amarante (one of my favorites). Then she was alive! :D And so many other things that are too numerous to list! Lol Haruko and Hiroshi and Saku (he was one of my favorites too) tying her down and feeding her! Lol :D then you had him BANISH HER! WAHHHHHH and then she was all sad for like two chapters (idk if it was two chapters, to lazy to double check) and I was like "oh no! OH NO! That jerk! Her heart! SESSHOMARU! Nooooooo!" then ":D! YAY YAY YAY YAY! Their all there in the future with her! :,D" then I realized "Miroku, Sango, and Inuyasha are dead"..."eeaahh ehh ehh-noo :(" "dude, either way they would be dead all have human in them!"
ANYWAYS! I loved the story sooooo much!
Please use Haruko and Hiroshi and Saku and Amarante oh and windsor in other fics, I would hate to have to say goodbye to them here.
Thank you for one of my top five favorite stories!
Happinesssmile20 chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
YAY! She is alive!
Happinesssmile20 chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
Nooooo! My heart just shattered /3 :( noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

This story is great. At first I thought eh, it's okay, but as it has progressed it has become great. Really hoping sesshomaru uses tenseiga...please...
Sophia Tinh chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
You are pure evil! Why did Amarante have to die?! Make me cry again really... Can u like make Sess to revive her or sth? Pls :((
Sophia Tinh chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Nice! I actually cried reading the scene when Kagome got tortured. Can't even rmb the last time I cried reading a fanfic. Thump up for u :)
maglin chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
..i just love the twins...can i have them?

and amarante..though..i guess its better not to have her around XDDD

awesome story, i laughed a lot, thank you for this

mag
natashaxnipuni chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Beautiful story!
sara chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
who the hell did she marr out of the twins
1,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »