Reviews for My Pet
mariselortiz chapter 16 . 9/9
Seshomarus should be able to used tens saga to revived amrante.
mariselortiz chapter 11 . 9/9
My day is better with your stories
mariselortiz chapter 10 . 9/9
You are halarious. I love the funny stories, the way you mixed action with funny .
mariselortiz chapter 8 . 9/9
Really good scene.
Coolfire30 chapter 29 . 7/20/2017
I actually loved his story so much...needless to say I still do...but...SESSHOUMARU SHOULD HAVE KAGOME...but...nevertheless...I is only an alternate ending...thank you
HeartHalloween chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
Wow, what do you have against cross dressers?
LMFAOPikaGirl chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! I think my human companions were a bit weirded out that I randomly giggled, but anywaysssss, keep up the good work and update whenever you have the inspiration and effort to do so. Peace~
Rara chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
I think I like 'Of Endings and Epilogues' best but they were all good! Thanks for writing so much!
Violla chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
E una bella storia
billroofe chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Hi
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Ohh Sesshomaru wanted to e with her again, but thats not gon a happen. I liked the KagomeXWindsor, it was cute. (For ch 30)
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
Looks like i was correct. He left a decade after she lefted. I see, he wants to take over Haruko and Hiroshi job in guarding her. Its good to see Windsor getting along with the family.
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
That regular visitor is Windsor, I'm sure of it.
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 2/1/2016
Ohh the twins have chosen her over Sesshomaru. I like how you had Kagome travel the world with the 2 of them. Aw poor Sesshomaru wanted to marry her but realized he cant because Haruko and Hiroshi are going marry her... one them is at least. Yeah the ending was really bitter sweet, not what i expected but its okay.
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 2/1/2016
Hahha they keep on encouraging her to talk back to Sesshomaru, Shes making him recall his memories of her. It made me want to cry because Sesshomaru was so broken. Im happy they got their happy definitely better than the original ending.
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »