Reviews for While the Maou is Away
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 3 . 5/13
Gwendal's pick-up lines/flirtation was hilarious! hahaXD I really enjoyed this short, romantic fic! _
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Lady Celi...scares me.
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Haha a cute story :)
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Retelling the story was sneaky, I love it :)
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
KKM is pretty awesome, this is the first fanfic I've read on it. Seems amusing :)
jenri92 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
it's so cute i love it! super like woah! i love it! it's hot and it's comedic! i can't say it enought i love it.
Jan Lee chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Yeah, Gwen gets the girl, not the boy! This was a very entertaining story, as there is hardly any fanfic about Gwen out there. Especially ones about Anissina and Gwen together. Romantically. Anyways, your writing is very good, swift and humorous. Very nice.
futatsu no ken chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
we! that is one of the cutest fics that i've ever read! i was grinning like an idiot all through out and i just can't seem stop :P it just gets bigger everytime i think bout it _ pure simple fluff! *sigh* i actually got interested in this pairing after seeing them in a particular episode. would you believe that i actually put this pairing on search and the result i got is 4? 2 were in french which i can't read, the other one wasn't what i was looking for; so i was really glad that i found this. it made me fall in love with the pairing all the more.. and now i want more! XD please, can i ask that you do more? even while i was reading the fic, it wasn't hard to imagine everything taking place :) actually it looked like something that came straight from the anime, which made me love it all the more (if that's possible :P) *saves in fav stories* well, i'll stop right here since you probably got bored with all my ranting so there.

keep up the good work! Great story!
Far-Fetched Imagineer chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
i just began getting hooked into Kyou Kara Maou and this is the first fic of the series I've read.

great job...this fic was adorable I'm glad this was the first I read. I'm putting this story in my faves lists now
H Y u n i k o chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Gwendel... is cute!
LadyLefaye chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I've just started getting into the Kyou Kara Maou fandom, but I have to say, this is the only fanfic I've read so far where everyone seems in character. I could definitely see something like this happening. Well done! _
Sage Edwyn chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Hahah! Beautiful work, very well written! I loved the interaction between the characters, you write them very believably and in character. I can certainly see now why Haunt recommended it to me, and why she wishes you liked yaoi enough to join omg_maou. You'd be a fantastic RPer!
CharmedReality chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
You were on crack when you wrote this last chapter. However, given the anime it was based upon, I find that to be a wholly appropriate and necessary approach. I loved the comment about Gwendal becoming an old maid before Cheri corrected herself. I also greatly enjoyed the references to Gwendal's poor sewing experiments. The stoic man who loves all things cute just can't catch a break.

Oh, and how excited are you that I caught up on one of your updates? One down, a zillion to go!
Hitokiri Yumemi chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
**Rolls around on floor**HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So funny! **Dies of laughter**

Good job! love the story!
jschu25 chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
I simply find this anime funny and was happy to read something that fit the characters, so thank you.

jschu25