Reviews for While the Maou is Away
Ahh sou des ka chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Eloriel chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Kawaii! _

It's rare to find any Gwendal/Anissina fanfics, and I'm happy I found this one. It's cute and well written.

I'm all for G/A than Gwendal/G√ľnter - they're way much cuter. *grins*

Keep up the good work!
CharmedReality chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
As you well know, I was giggling like a fool while reading this entire chapter. *Heaps mounds of praise upon this fic* Okay, seriously, I don't think I can even say how much I love this fic. It is hilarious and adorable and sweet...hmm...just like Kyou Kara Maou! I guess that means it is also wonderfully in character. I like that you are focusing on characters that aren't as fully explored in the show itself. I think you are doing wonderful things with their personalities that suit them perfectly. I could really see this translating into actual episodes. And while I have no problem with the shouenen ai pairings favored by most KKM fans, I think this is a refreshing change of pace to the usual fanfic. So glad you updated!
whirleeq chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
CR's got you hooked on KKM as well, eh? :) It's a good obsession to have! Anyway, I definately enjoyed this. Gwendel/Annisina is such an underated pairing, and it's such an obvious and sweet one. I love the beggining of this, and I really can't wait to see where you're taking it. Your writing is very good, and the characters are definately believable. I especially loved the observations of the maids. :)

XD chapter 1 . 5/21/2005

my favorite couple in this series!
Amaya Shinkuyoake chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Yay! I want to see more of this, there isn't nearly enough of this pairing on here, and I do so love them.
CharmedReality chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I am so glad I got my little red devil's costume back from the cleaners in time to perch on your shoulder and advise against studying in lieu of writing a new Kyou Kara Maou fic!

This story is already sweet and hilarious not to mention very in character. I like how you have expanded on Anissina's character. She doesn't appear too often in the series but you know she has something special when she can affect Gwendal the way she does...even if that is often with a sense of foreboding when being asked to aid in her experiments.

I liked the section you added in description of her workout. Nothing like seeing some mock battle moves to get a guy worked up, right?

The dialouge was well-written and well-timed throughout, and I can't wait for the next two installments!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2