Reviews for Vengeance
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Do I like this?

DO I LIKE THIS?

OF COURSE I FRIKIN LIKE THIS! This story rocks! God oh GOD update! It's really great, it really is. Continue, sil vous plait!

LKK
Crimson Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You can write amazingly well. i think this was a perfect chapter and a perfect story. I think that you ended the chapter really well and i think you just just leave it as it is and not write another chapter beacuse the ending is just perfect but if you do write more im sure it would be just as good as the first chapter!

-Kenzi
Sorceress Usagi chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
write more! more more more!
maikie chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
a very bad end for chapter... Hope you will publish the second soon
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! I don't know why I didn't stumble across this earlier.

It's so awesome. Not only are you a GREAT writer, but you like SDK too! I can't believe after all this time with you and the other reviewers with Broken Pieces and your other new stories, I didn't bother to read this.

*_* There are not much good SDK stories out there, and to have YOU writing one, IS SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Please continue this! _
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
oh! i really liked this story! You are going to make another chapter, right? I can't wait!
xiaojiang chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
are you going to continue? please continue? update soon. i love your story so far. keep out the good cause i'm waiting for the next chapter.
wh00t chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
yay! update soon! great chapter! wonder what yuya's going to do..._
flclgd14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
i think it's awsome that your writing SDK fics now! ohh please you must up-date soon! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
How interesting... I am intrigued and amused by this Kyo. I like Yuya but feel sorry for her struggle. I'm interested to see a relationship progress between the two, and to see how Kyo would express his love and still be sarcastic. I hope you do continue this!
Placid Snowflake chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Oh dear! You must udpate! LoL, it's so funny! Yet.. I feel pity for Yuya! Arg! Such a mix of emotions! Update update! Wonderful!
Gargantua chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Hooray! We need more good SDK fanfics. There certainly isn't enough to go around. I am most heartedly for more chapters, I am interested in seeing where you plan to take this.

My only comment is what others have stated. Kyo never admits he kills Yuya's brother. Kyoshiro killed her brother. If I am not mistaken, he tells her that he has an inkling of who does. Kyo DOES tell her he will kill her if she ever gives up on wanting revenge - taking pleasure in creating problems for Kyoshiro once the two are no longer one, no doubt.
The Narrator chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
kyo, you sick, sick bastard...

Hee. I'm so glad you've started writing SDK fangfiction, Linay-san. We definitely need writers of your caliber in this category!

Salute!

The Narrator
Kadyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
o Me likes!

What WOULD Yuya think waking up next to Kyo half stripped and in such a ...delicious position?

*Wicked Grin*

we won't find out until your next post so...UPDATE! : D
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
You have no idea how happy that made me! It was so dramatic and yet you kept wonderfully to both the characters. I loved Kyo, he was so witty and almost sweet in a way, he was so understanding. Great job! you definetly need to update this and write more Kyo fics! great job!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »